1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou tinies discussion - Part 2

Dec 16, 2020

1. Barbie clothes are pretty good but tight and/or short skirts are a problem. She also shares Blythe tops (eta: specifically tshirts) with some of my littler ones. Blythe shoes are way too small, rainbow high shoes can squeeze on but they are very high heeled so it looks kinda weird, I'm on the hunt for working shoes still!

#61 eldi, Jun 29, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    2. @Cap'n Thanks so much! I'll definitely check out Creatable World clothes. Are there shoes from anywhere else you've had good luck with?

@eldi Thank you so much for the information! I'll make sure to keep all that in mind. I appreciate it!

3. I came to stalk this thread so I can can see what I’m in for since I ordered little Rourou today. I asked on Alice’s if I can’t get a girl body and they said it was no problem so she’ll be joining my other 1/8 tinies!

4. I got my male Vieruodis the other day and I love him! I've named him Ailwyn and he's a wizard that utilizes magic found in the stars. He also studies astrology and tarot.

He was a court wizard and ended up in a romantic relationship with a royal. They traveled all over but when she was killed, the murder was wrongly placed on him. Now he continues to travel, no longer welcomed and hunted by his own country. Her memory is the only thing that keeps him going in that they had wanted to see the world together.

His fondest keepsake of her is a music box she gave him that plays a song she used to play often on the piano. He gets very little sleep as he's constantly on edge for fear of being hunted, but he keeps a smile on his face. For her.

I made his outfit myself aside from his pants and shoes. The Disney Prince doll shoes fit pretty well, just big around the calves.

[​IMG]

And I'm already planning his companion for him, a Bettina in tan named Faer. (She's the royal he has a relationship with)

[​IMG]

Picrew game found here: Character maker
      (Ailwyn's version is my icon right now :XD:)

He's become my latest obsession and he may end up taking over my diorama plans that I've had going for a little while already... Right now I've got a small one that's just a fake book (lore wise, I'm saying that this book is kind of like the T.A.R.D.I.S.) but I'd like to make some bigger rooms for him and Faer.

5. My Bettina shipped! I'm not ready!! Omg, I feel like I just ordered her last week but it had been almost two months. Super fast. She will arrive next week. I'm going to spend this weekend sewing for her.

6. Hello :3nodding: I forgot to post here that I ordered a Myou Alan from Alice’s Collections. And now, he’s home :celebrate

Here he is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He’s bald as of the moment. I should’ve ordered the fullset or at least the wig. Hehe. Anyway, here’s his unboxing:

#66 dollnonymous, Jul 11, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    7. The girl mature yos, or whatever you want to call them, can wear Tonner Tyler Wentworth shoes. These are high heeled, but look fine, due to the flexible ankle joints. For flats, Tonner 12" Marley shoes work. You have to be careful with the shoe width, so a Ruby Red shoe is too wide and makes the doll look childish. EBay is a good source.

8. @dollnonymous your new boy is so cute! Thank you for sharing him! How long did it take for him to arrive to you?

@Chraurelius that is very useful information. Thank you!

I found some very cute Barbie outfits I wanted to buy for my incoming girl but I did not realize there were so many different sizes and shapes of Barbie now! They want me to pick which Barbie to make it for. Does anyone know which Barbie type works the best for the mature girls?

9. I have achieved a tiny friend! I'm now trying to track down hair for him, I underestimated how tiny his head would be!

This is Kei. I just finished doing his face.
      [​IMG]

10. So, the shoes that I ordered for TangTang did not fit, despite being the proper dimensions. Just couldn't get her foot in. Anyone have a good resource for shoes for her? Perhaps with a few options? I need a pair of boots, but others like flats would be nice too. I don't want to have to make them XD

11. @czerniana
      I have my TangTang in Blythe shoe. They're a little bulky but fit so I'm not complaining too much.

12. Well, I ordered a pair of Blythe shoes last night. I hope they fit when they get here! Now I just need to make her something to match =P

Have any favourite patterns for her?

13. dollnonymous you're boy looks very cute.

For those who are looking for shoes for there boys try barbie ken shoes.

I am going to order some real little shoes to try as well.

14. Thank you<3 It took almost 2 1/2 mos. for him to arrive. Not bad.

Order Date: April 26, 2021
      Arrival Date: July 7, 2021

He’s still bald btw… although I do have a wig I have purchased, but I don’t think it suits him :lol:

15. Thank you<3
      I also use Ken’s shoes for both my Myou mature tinies:3nodding: I also use that one tagged as 1/6 lace up rubber canvas shoes. I like how realistic it looks.

16. dollnonymous cool and try to see if you can get barbie outfit's in different sizes (buy one of each) to see if they fit then whatever one fits go with that.

I heard that blythe clothes fit.

17. Blythe tops will fit, not bottoms. I personally bought 1/6 action figure clothes and they've all fit great so far !

18. Hello! I'm contemplating getting a Vieruodis and a Reid. I really love their sculpts. I was wondering what you thought of their default face ups. Was it easy to ask Myou Doll to shorten the lower eyelashes? Do they offer lay away? I know ACBJD does but I also heard it is super easy to communicate with Myou Doll directly. I also own Soom Minigem Faeries - does anyone own both and can show me how they look side by side? Thank you so much! I loved looking at all the photos here!

19. Their default faceup is quite decent and detailed, though mine got damaged when I tried to remove the eyelashes by simply dabbing water on them (some blushing went when I dabbed a coton tip on the eyes too, which felt odd), so I don't know if mine wasn't sealed properly or something...
      I was told that they do NOT do custom/modified faceups though (I ordered through Clover Singing and had her ask them to not add the eyelashes, and they would not take the request, which led to the unfortunate event of me removing them and damaging his faceup.)

20. @Shin__ That's interesting - someone else in this thread was able to request a faceup change and it was allowed. I've had that issue with water somehow taking away faceup - different company but same problem.