1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou tinies discussion - Part 2

Dec 16, 2020

1. I have many Myou company faceups and they've all been good quality. I too damaged one by removing the lashes but was able to fix it myself. It's my understanding that they won't do custom faceups but you can ask for the faceup of one sculpt on a different sculpt. Unless they changed their minds recently.

2. @Cap'n Does Myou themselves offer layaway or would I be better off using ACBJD? I would use Clover Singing but their website isn't working for me.

3. @Calust Did you contact Myou directly to ask for the eyelashes to be shortened on your doll?

4. @jessholy
      I've only ordered them through ACBJD and never had any issues. AC offers layaway up to 6 months I believe.

5. Clover singing only works on a computer. :sweat

6. Clover Singing's website works on mobile as well, but Christina (the owner) has had issues with her service provider, she said the website will be back up on August 4.

7. @SteamWitch I was looking on my computer and it was just like white page of death. I am not really a mobile phone internet browser. It messes with my vertigo issues.

@Shin__ Aaah okay! Thanks for letting me know! I was just wondering if she was running the same sale ACBJD was.

@Cap'n Thanks for replying! I was planning to order through them!

8. @jessholy I guess that is what I get for using old information. :doh

9. Well I took the plunge and they are on lay away with ACBJD. It will be a long six months but I am looking forward to them!

10. Sorry for the late reply!! It wasn’t directly, I ordered mine through Alice’s Collections and specified that I wanted shorter lashes to the site owner.

11. I have a question for those of you who bought the wig for your Alan/Rod etc… are they worth it? Or would you pass? I didn’t buy the wig for my Alan and I’m kinda wishing I did since my own wig making skills aren’t good yet :/

12. I have a Facets 4" wig on Rod an it looks great. Alan has a Monique but you may find some on the facetsboutique website, they may still have some.

13. Hi all,
      Have you seen that Myou have released two new 1/6 YOSD sculpts on a new double jointed body?
      I have checked with Alice's Collections and you can order old sculpts on the new version body.
      I am very tempted to order - Nina is next on my list.

14. @kimlouiseb
      I am too! But I noticed the new bodies neck is smaller than the other two versions and the new heads are smaller as well. Makes me wonder how the bigger heads would even look on that body. I plan to wait for owner pics before I decide if I want it.

15. Oh yes, @Cap'n hadn't thought of that. Looks like there is a 2cm difference in the head circumference. I am slightly tempted by one of the new sculpts, Tuotuo, and the new ones are 15% off at the moment, so I might order him instead and then I can do a comparison.

16. Hi, does anyone know whether it is possible to order a doll through ACBJD and have another doll's faceup on it?
      I like Tangwan but I really want Sandra's faceup on her.

17. Yep! You can email Alice's to ask Myou first to confirm but I do remember someone ordering one doll with another's faceup from them before. (Though it wasn't an anime faceup.)

18. Ah, thank you! I will definitely ask them before I order!

19. Is anyone else tempted to order in the Autumn Event?
      I can't decide between YOSD Nina or Carol, and can't find many owner photos of either.
      I'm also tempted to get another 1/8 girl to keep my Tangtang company.