1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. I really like the Mystic Kids Caroline! She looks so pure and demure! It would be a bliss to have her in my family! :D

2. My Mystic Kidz Gene arrived yesterday) I am very happy)

3. Two new dolls released: Lillian and Francis .

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Can't wait to see your photos. Will you post a box opening?

5. Lillian is beautiful!! :aheartbea Honestly I've been absent from the forums for a while because of a dry spell in new interesting MSDs...but when I saw this girl on BJD Collectasy I perked right up! I think Mystic Kids dolls have some pretty sweet fullsets too and she is no exception. I love this company thanks to my Evelyn...I may have to break down and order this girl too:D

6. I agree Venetica! I just love Lillian and her fullset! Wow! <3
      I have never heard of Mystic Kids before, so I'm delightfully surprised to have discovered her. :3

7. Not sure if there's still anyone visiting this thread. I purchased my Miri last night. There is something about her face that drew my attention and a voice started "I have to get her". :)

8. I found a lot of doll lovers don't like the mole under lillian lip. But personally I love that faceup. What do you guys think about this?

9. I don't like the mole. If I wanted a mole, I'd have it put on and in a different location. I'd like to know more about these dolls. Saw them only once on the website but intend to go back and look. such pretty faces.

10. Hi! I discovered these dolls today and I'm really liking the promopics! I think it's awesome that they offer a full-set with all of their dolls. The clothes seem super nice too and well made.

I'm especially interested in Miri and the 27 cm boy Cris (mentioning him here because it seems that there is no thread for Tiny Mystic Kids dolls :'c), he has such a cute face-up with freckles and all~ <3
      I'd like to know more about these dolls and if you happen to own them, please post more pics here! ^__^

11. I love Francis - such a sweet face - in fact they're all fairly gorgeous! Very pleased to see that Alices Collections are now a dealer for them too :fangirl:

12. I'm very excited to see that Junky Spot is now selling Mystic Kids dolls...I have a feeling their popularity is going to increase quite a bit! :D

13. I saw them on JS and they look really lovely! I love the height of the boys. If it weren't for the two-piece body, I'd probably spring for that instead of the AoD body for my floating head, but the two-part body kind of loses it for me, especially for $50 more. Ah well. I suppose I'll just have to keep my eye out for a character I need shelled that might work as a MK doll!
      If anyone has an AOD boy and an MK boy or girl, would you mind posting height comparisons of them? I'm mildly curious, but not enough to make a thread in photo reference. :P

They really are lovely dolls, though. What kind of clothing do they wear? Slim or regular MSD?

14. I just saw these on the Junkyspot website. OMG they're so adorable. I'm already in love with several sculpts, but I think I'll get the 1:4 Sean first. He's too adorable. <3 I'm glad to hear that the company is looking like a good one so far.

15. I just saw this brand on a box opening and just HAD to check them out. I think the Lillian sculpt is kinda similar to Unoa Lusis (perhaps it's something about the eyes). These dolls are very beautiful, but what I really want is the CLOTHES!

16. Hey everyone! Im really interested in buying a francis but ive been out of the doll loop for so long i dont know what kind of clothes to buy! Normally id just buy stuff from dollmore but he is bigger than the boys there so im unsure of what clothes to buy!!! Help would much be appreciated thanks!

17. I love Lillian and Natalia. But just can't choose between those two! Natalia had mature sculpt though than Lillian

18. aphtaiwan I love Natalia as well! :fangirl: and Lillian is no less gorgeous!! The first time I discovered MK I was so close for Natalia impulse purchase. *it did not happen though* Are you planning to get either one of them?

19. I love Lillian. Her lovely tooth is showing too! I am pretty bias and I go for her, yeap. I originally wanted a kid delf but end up getting either Natalia or Lillian :O :)

20. Hi. You can buy normal msd sized boy outfits in Alice's collections. Or a standard msd boy sized clothing as Alice mentioned to me while pm her :)