1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. Didn't know this thread existed :3

Up there ^ Someone said that Lillian reminds them of Unoa, I AGREE!!! That's what drew me towards her! I absolutely love Unoa's, but it's so hard for me to find one I want for a good price ;-; I got Lillian, and she is extraordinary <3

[​IMG]

2. Yay! another member that loves Lillian! Just had the hardest time deciding on who to get either her or Natalia. But what's really pondering me if only there's an owner picture of those two. I'd rather have them blank

3. So cute! :fangirl:

4. I personally liked the mole on Lillian's face too :) she seems pretty with it

5. I just discovered Mystic Kids and the dolls look so wonderful imo! Francis and Illy are now on my wish list... If I could have just one of them I'd be happy.

But I was wondering, does anyone know if any dealers that carry MK offer layaway options? I know they're on Junky Spot, Eden Doll, and Alice's Collections, but I'm not sure if any of them have layaway... :(

6. I asked Alice's collections if they do layaway. I will inform you if I get the message

7. Hi, Alice's Collection does do layaway for 30% in paying 3 months, if you dont pay it after does or so. Your payment gets cancelled.
      You can contact her for more info :)

8. Awesome, thanks for the info aphthaiwan. I'll be ordering a MK doll soon and if they do layaway then I can order sooner :)

9. This is great news. :) I hope I can order a little MK boy soon...

10. I also hope that I can pay for my girl but no ones own Caroline or Natalia. They both looked so neutral and expressive, though Natalia seems to look mature than Caroline.

11. Hi - she's so beautiful - can you tell me if the mole is raised, or if it was just painted on? I want to order before their event is over at Junky spot, but Alice's has the same prices. You wouldn't know if Alice has any in stock would you? they don't mention it on the website. thanks

12. Did anyone notice that Evelyn and Caroline have similar heads used? Or is it just me?

13. Thank you :) And, my Lillian actually doesn't have the mole ^^;

Sorry I couldn't be of any help. She has what Emory called "The junky spot" faceup because she didn't have the mole. But this is what she looks like without it:
      [​IMG]

14. She looks amazing. I may want to ask Alice to remove the mole on her faceup

15. Hi there! :D

While takine advantage of JS's event for Mystic Kids, I just ordered myself the MK Cavel YOSD!

And free Nano Freya =3

I cannot wait! He looks so CUTE~~~~

16. Does anyone in this thread is interested in Natalia?

17. If nothing unexpected pops up as far as expenses go I'll be ordering my MK on October 10 :)

18. Hi there. Did you order from Alice's Collections? Will Alice remove the mole? I thought they were sold the way they were pictured.

19. No, I didn't. I ordered her from Junkyspot :) To be honest I'm not sure how she came without the mole. My only guess is Emory requested some of them without it!

20. sooo exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited. Junky had Lillian in stock - no mole. she's on her way today. yipeeeee. thanks all for the info on finding her. She and 5star Jessica with her sultry new face up are sure to be bff's.