1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. Dukie1346, she's sooooo pretty! Thanks for posting!

2. What a beauty!!

3. I have a Lillian Mystic Kids and her resin is super smooth especially compared to the Little Monica resin. The LM resin has a finely sanded tooth to it compared to Lillian. I just love comparing the two. But when I feel that really smooth resin, I am in love with the silkiness.

4. Loving the new body! Cannot wait to see how well it poses :)

5. New Oscar and Nicole look awesome!

6. I agree. Nicole is tempting me for several reasons, but for now I'm gonna stick to my shedule of planned dolls and in the meantime use this time to try to even think of a character she could represent.

7. Nicole looks awesome! I need to wait until at least two of my current preorders come in before adding to that list though. I just got a Mixue in normal skin this week and wanted to share a picture of her. Her name is Aurelia.

[​IMG]20170304_201916_HDR_Film3[1] by snow072291, on Flickr

#768 snow072291, Mar 5, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    8. Got my boy with the new body! I opted for the one-piece torso body over the three-piece because I like its aesthetic more! My boy could probably do more poses with the three-piece torso body but I have no regrets! The one-piece torso body is lovely! :D

You can see more photos in his box opening and the body blushing posts on my blog.

And while we are here, here's a snapshot of my Francis SP! :aheartbea (Sorry for the dark picture!)

[​IMG]

9. omg~
      your Francis SP looks so cute *____*
      I just checked you Boxopening and body-blushing Posts on your Blog and I've to say that the one-piece-body looks absolutely lovely. Congratulations (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

10. Hi guys, I've been stalking this thread since last year. I received her on February and I'm finally have the guts to share my Lilian here. She is my first doll ♥

[​IMG]

11. @yutaroyuu Thank you! I don't have their 3-piece torso body so I can't really compare but he's still very poseable so I have no regrets! I really like how their body looks! >w<

@fuuwa she's adorable! I love her wig! Did you do the faceup yourself? :XD:

12. Thank you, I can't get enough how adorable Lilian is. I'm glad I chose her as my first doll :D and yes, I did the faceup myself :whee:

13. Wow, it's lovely! I think Lilian is a great choice for a first doll! She's really adorable! :love

14. That Lillian is super cute!

15. @Galileo I came across your boy on Flickr while browsing for pictures of Francis, he's really pretty! :) Love the wig choice!

I'm considering jumping on the Francis bandwagon, but I still don't know whether to choose the normal or SP mold! o_o The character is supposed to be a nature spirit, so maybe the SP eyes would probably be a better fit?

By the way, can MK dolls sit cross-legged, or in the lotus position (or half-lotus)?

16. @PrincessLyra Thank you! I love his wig too haha, it was a pain braiding all those small pigtails but so totally worth it! :D

I think both Francis are really cute but I personally like the SP one (owner bias LOL) :whee:

I took some photos of my boy sitting cross-legged! I hope it helps! He has the MK new 1-piece torso body. I can't be sure but I think the 3-piece torso body might be better at posing since they generally are. But I have absolutely no regrets choosing the 1-piece torso body over the 3-piece one. I really adore the aesthetics of the 1-piece torso body and the posing ability is also quite good for a 1-piece torso! Maybe someone can advise on the other bodies. I'm also pretty curious. :XD:

[​IMG]

Dude fell asleep waiting for his slow mistress to finish taking photos.... (๑→ܫ←๑)

17. @Galileo Haha! Silly dolly! :lol:
      Thank you so much for the pictures! I think I'm going to get the SP mold after all, it's going to look great while meditating (just like your boy, hehe).
      I was actually aiming for the 2-piece torso body, simply because it's taller and the fingers are a bit more slender. The arm and leg articulation is not much different from what I can see in the company pictures, but it would be nice if someone could clarify that.

18. @PrincessLyra I think you're right! The SP mold would would great for mediating since he could also look like he's dreamy/in a trance. I'm not too sure about their other bodies though as my little boy is my first (full) MK doll. I'm really liking their dolls more and more! Hope to see more around! :XD:

19. Aaaaaaaaand it happened. I ordered Francis. :kitty2 First time I ever took advantage of an event, even! Can't wait to have him with me... Though I hope his wig gets here first, hehe.

How long do MK dolls usually take to ship? I've been looking in the waiting room, and it seems it's around one month, can anyone confirm that? I think around 2014 they were pretty darn fast, I remember people being in awe at how little they had to wait. :XD: