1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. @PrincessLyra, congrats! I hope you get him soon, well at least better sooner than later right? LOL :D

I ordered my boy end Jan and he arrived end Mar, so, around 2 months I guess? I ordered him during an event too so it might be why it took a little longer for me. Totally worth waiting thought! :kitty2

2. It's been a while since I last posted here so I thought I'd share some Lillian love. <3
      I took Jolene out yesterday for a shoot in the mountains and got a couple of really nice shots. This one was my favorite.

*Edit: After a couple of days I edited and posted a new image from the same shoot, which then became my new favorite. lol So I removed the first image from Flickr and replaced it with this one. ^^;

[​IMG]
      Jolene
      by SaelaVe, on Flickr

#782 SaelaVe, Jun 1, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    3. Hi! I have recently bought Mystic kids Evelyn head, but it will take a while till she arrive and I can´t find anywhere in the internet how long the head actually is. I know, that circumference is 17.5, but that´s all. I need to know the length and width of the head. Thank you for replies!

4. Hi everyone! Newbie here! So today I just got back from my Post Office to get my MK Nicole! She's my first bjd and I'm so excited she's just too beautiful!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I bought her with the company's faceup and wig, I still need to style it better and fix her eye a little (one of them is looking a lil bit odd) but I'm afraid of touching her eyelashes and ruining them! lol Also I don't know if she's strung very tight or if it's just me being a newb but sometimes her legs/arms would snap back in place. But anyway I couldn't be happier with my choice she has that innocent and kinda sad expression about her she completely stole my heart! :D:D:D
      edit: my pictures are not showing lmao I hope it's ok to just link to my flickr?

#784 KimSch, Jun 23, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    5. So beautiful! :D I love how the wind is causing her hair to billow behind her.

Your Nicole is SO CUTE! :love Congrats on her arrival! I look forward to seeing more photos of her!

6. Your Nicole is so gorgeous :love congratulations on her arrival

7. Thank you! :XD:

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to show her again once I make some outfits for her!

8. congratulations! she is adorable :love does she come with new MK 1/4 body? XD

9. Yup! It's the new one! :D I really like this new version compared to what I have seen of the old body, the arms look more proportional to me :>

10. I finally got a shipping notice for my Francis SP! Yiipee!!!:dance

Now if only his wig hadn't gotten stuck in customs... It's been in there since May, I'm pretty sure he's going to arrive before it does. :vein

11. Hey again! Just thought I'd drop by some new pics of my cutie since my mother made her new clothes~
      I can't seem to make flickr images work here ( ;__; ) so you can check her on my instagram :kitty2

12. Hello,:atremblin:atremblin

I am seeking out some help/advice. I ordered my first doll and she is Mystic Kids Lillian 45cm. Her measurements are posted below. However, i am finding that with sellers and doll clothes designers she is bigger than a minifee...or I guess the 'average SLIM MSD' is what I am being told. She is coming with no clothes at all and now I am stressing that no-one makes clothes that will fit her. I just need a simple style dress to get started with my photography when she comes!
      - I don't have MP access yet
      - I am already sifting through FB sales groups
      - I don't have a sewing machine

Measurements with Body Ver.I:
      Eyes : 14mm
      * Height : 45cm
      * Head Circumference : about 17.5cm
      * Neck Circumference : 7 cm
      * width of shoulder : 8.5 cm
      * Chest Circumference : 18.5 cm
      * Circumference of waist: 13.5 cm
      * Circumference of Hip: 18.5 cm
      * Arm Length: 13.5 cm
      * Leg Length : 20 cm
      * Thigh Circumference : 10.5 cm
      * Feet Length : 5.5 cm

#792 DaisyJane, Jul 24, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    13. We have a male mystic kids. I can tell you a few things:
      Their legs are longer, yes-- but standard clothes should still fit. Especially if you'd like to do dresses, skirts, shorts. Pants will fit waist wise, but not length. So they'll be a little high ?At least they are on the boys .We cover that up with boots when we can.

I have a few MSDs that are 'larger than standard', and they fit fine in Dollmore clothes, Alices collections clothes, Mybayer2008 off ebay, nine9, rrabbit (Though I noticed that the shorts for female are kind of baggy...).

14. I don't have either a Mystic Kids or a MiniFee but from what I've seen of MiniFee they're smaller than the average MSD (slighter/slimmer at any rate) so their clothes may not fit Mystic Kids but other MSD clothes should (with possibly some variation on length). You shouldn't have toruble finding clothes to fit.

Teddy

15. Thanks for the feedback

Good to know thank you!

#795 DaisyJane, Jul 24, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
    16. The average MSD is not MNF.
      Even though Fairyland's MNF are insanely popular they are actually pretty much their own subcategory. So called slim Minis (like MNF, Unoa, Narae) are the same height but overall slimmer and less chunky than regular, more child-like MSD.

So skip any clothes that are labelled for MNF and stick straight to MSD only. Volks MSD, Luts Kid Delf, Soom Little Gem and co. should fit :)
      You can try etsy for example too, just make sure to avoid the MNF and co. stuff.

17. There's also a lot of great clothes makers on Etsy! One of my favorites is Mobinjo (they are also on instagram and respond super fast to messages) and I believe they take commissions. They even did my commission to my doll's size (doll leaves Ida) which was perfect!

18. Hey
      Thanks, some of them were confusing me because they say 'SLIM MSD', which I guess isn't my doll? <.<

19. and that's why I really dislike referring to 1/4 size dolls as "MSD".
      MSD properly refers to Mini Super Dollfie dolls from Volks. Several
      other doll sources offer dolls that are close in size to real MSDs.
      A larger number of suppliers offer dolls that are more slender than
      MSD. The poster child here is MiniFee but Island Doll, Goodreau and
      others also fit the category. As you've seen, slim mini clothing won't
      work on true MSD dolls. To further complicate the 1/4 doll picture,
      Iplehouse JIDs are of similar height so also 1/4 size dolls but they are
      huskier than true MSD. One size does not fit all.....

20. :crushed:crushed:crushed:crushed:crushed:crushed:crushed:crushed