1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. Oh what is your IG??
      I'll add you.
      I'm glad to hear it, because i am completely smitten with the beauty of their one piece torsos.

2. Candy for Glade and Beryl.

[​IMG]

3. It's kimsch.bjd! I'll try taking some pics tomorrow evening ^^

4. I added you, mine is @Anythyas_Dolls

Omg your girl is incredibly precious!!!
      I've been a huge Fairyland fan for so long, and haven't really fallen for others, but i am loving these MK MSDs so much.:D:D:D

5. Does anyone have a MK in both White and Normal side by side comparison???

I've decided after my current doll is paid off, i need one (or two lol) of these cuties but i cannot decide between white and normal.
      So a side by side would be quite helpful. :)

6. Thank you!! MK has so many cuties, Nicole is definitely my fave! Oscar and Sleepy eyes Francis are very close seconds :chibiAnd their new msd bodies are very nicely sculpted too!

7. Oscar is for sure the first one i will be getting, i am in love with his delicate feminine features, but if i can afford to laybuy two then i will get Nicole as well.
      I think they would look quite cute together. :D:D:D

8. Hi new friends! I was wondering how long it takes to receive a MK doll? I ordered my first on may 19, 2018 and it still says processing. This is my first new doll ordered from the company (my others were gifts) and I am not sure what to expect.

9. Mine arrived within two months or so, relatively quick comparing to other companies ^^

10. Hopefully I’m almost there then. Thanks

11. Beryl!

[​IMG]

12. Your Beryl is so cute, @xyuemoto ! Is that the normal yellow?

I hauled my Tremmel from his box for the first time since moving. Nice to see the little guy again. Maybe someday I'll even get a decent picture of him not lit by a reading lamp at 10 PM, lol. But now that he finally has a wig after a year of going bald, I was too excited not to commemorate the occasion. Next on the agenda is taking another shot at his faceup. My painting skills are...amateurish, let's say. I was going for ghoulish, and fear I landed somewhere in juggalo territory instead. Please, nobody ask him if he's down to clown. XD
      [​IMG]
      Next to Nocturne's hand, you can see how much Tremmel has yellowed in the year or so I've had him. Be smart, kids, and don't leave your white dolls on display all the time in a room with windows on two walls! Poor guy was getting UV out the wazoo. Not making that mistake again.

13. Thanks! Yes, he's normal yellow.

14. [​IMG]

My Evelyn finally arrived! I'm so happy to finally have her home!

15. Yaay!

16. My Oscar named Nugget, I love this little demon clown. Nox, a mind reader cleared him to join the Curious Twilight Bazaar. He just want to make people laugh not cry.
      [​IMG]Nugget! by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. Nugget looks great in his matching outfit and wig :love

18. Thank you, I think his peace sign belt is the symbol of his feelings.
      [​IMG]Little Nugget by SteamWitch, on Flickr

19. She is so pretty! i'm so happy for you!

20. Hello everyone! I'm bouncing with excitement! For my birthday/Christmas my in-laws bought me a Francis from Junkyspot and my husband bought me a Lillian also from junkyspot, and the sales their having is wonderful imo. My Francis is already at their house and my Lillian was just ordered today:dance but now I have to wait till Christmas to open them but I don't mind at all! I'd rather know their home instead of waiting for the company to send them out. :celebrate

#860 Ballet, Oct 20, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2018