1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. I've got a new wig from Hannasu for my sweet Anita :3
      She looks even more young with it xD

[​IMG]

2. @Este . She’s so adorable . Love her red lips :love

3. Finally finished with my boy's faceup :) this is the first faceup I've ever done and I'm quite happy with it! I gotta say, though, attaching eyelashes is much harder than I thought it would be...

[​IMG]First faceup 1 by misoshiel, on Flickr

[​IMG]First faceup 2 by misoshiel, on Flickr

4. That's so good! I love the freckles and the lips especially, looks so natural. <3

5. @misoshiel That is so detailed! I love the eyebrows! and the lips :love Please post updates when you style him!

6. Thank you! The lips were honestly my favorite thing to do, and glossing them was so satisfying :)

Thanks!

Thank you~ I had such a fun time painting him <3

Hey thank you! His eyebrows were definitely the result of trial and error :D and I'll post some more pics soon~

7. Glade and Beryl afternoon reading.

[​IMG]

8. Got him a couple months ago, but with the move and job change, I haven't had a chance to show him off yet! This is my new boy, Kaine! Still haven't 100% decided on a clothing style for him, but liking his wig at least!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. @Magnus Vale - Kaine is very cool. Love the Tremmel sculpt. Did you do the faceup or is it company faceup?

10. Tremmel really is a great sculpt. I love the ears and the little fangs.

It's the company face up! I'm not skilled enough to do my own yet!

11. Glade and Beryl playing with kendama.

[​IMG]

12. Been playing around with Meta's style a bit. I think he's one of my favorites to photograph.
      [​IMG]

13. Nugget with a friend
      [​IMG]

14. Got Kaine his new wig and eyes, plus some new clothes! I think I'm finally starting to feel his look! Please ignore his shoes, haha.
      [​IMG]

SteamWitch, Nugget is adorable!

15. The mystic kids 1/4 sculpts are adorable! But my favourite sculpt from them will have to be qing chen fox!