Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. Kaine @Magnus Vale looks really good in his new outfit. He looks like a noble :love I've been facing problems finding a suitable wig for Ethan (MK Francis). I wanted a short wig (masculine cut) but everything seems too long on him.

2. Thanks @angelia135 ! I was kinda going for that aesthetic! I ended up getting his wig on Ebay, actually. I like it because the hair curls nicely around his pointy ears, but it's a bit too big, so I'm going to need to get a rubber cap to put underneath.

3. Glade and Beryl in spring.

[​IMG]

4. Meta (my Mystic Kids Gene) is back from getting his face-up redone! Very happy!
      [​IMG]

5. Very well done!

6. Meta (@Magnus Vale) looks really cool with his new face up. I like the colour of the eyeshadow :love. Additionally, Glade and Beryl (@xyuemoto ) do look good in their sportswear :3nodding:

Here's Ethan trying too hard to look adorable with his puppet and headgear. Have an awesome week, everyone!

[​IMG]Sending you positive vibes! by Angelia Wong, on Flickr

7. Thank you :):aheartbea

8. Glade and Beryl head to the market.

[​IMG]

9. Another pic of Meta being pretty. Trying out new wigs again.
      [​IMG]

10. My mystic Kids Lilian (on a boy body) was my first bjd ;;;
      And even though I've reshelled him as another character/he's currently got no face-up
      I still think he's such a cute sculpt :...(<3
      [​IMG]

11. This is such an interesting combination. Additionally, he (Lilian) looks really adorable even when he’s not spotting a face up :love

12. Beryl.

[​IMG]

13. @xyuemoto Beryl looks dashing in his outfit - looking hip and trendy :love

14. Meta's switched over to his summer outfit, so no more coat for a while.
      [​IMG]

15. @Magnus Vale - Cool eye and hair combo, they glow so nicely.

16. Thank you @xyuemoto ! I wanted to go with a sort of light ashy blonde/brown color to go with his pearl motif. And the eyes were a lucky purchase from Taobao years ago, I still can't believe how luminous they look in certain light.

17. @Magnus Vale - Wow, cool you still had them. I am waiting on new eyes for my boys that I hope look cooler than the basic ones they have now. They might arrive this week, hopefully.