1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Kids 1/4 Discussion

Jan 9, 2013

1. I've decide.
      I am going to get Verdin yosd sized.
      I am still trying to figure out if I want one of those bunny though.
      Did anyone else order a bunny?

2. No bunnies here. Both of my girls were in stock so they each came with the free Nano Freya cats. I'm just not sure what to do with either of the cats. I never really gave much thought to collecting the animal dolls. (I know they have a specific name, I am just blanking at the moment.)

3. If any of the dolls I wanted were in stock I would probably just go with the kitty instead.
      I'm not buying from Junkyspot though, I found a seller on ebay that sells yosd sized for 138 + 24 shipping with free face up and I can add a bunny for 25 still.
      I'm just waiting until Thursday to buy since I get paid this Friday.

4. my boyfriend is going to get me natalia for christmas! im so excited, she will be my first bjd. im surprised, it seems no one has bought that sculpt because i haven't been able to find any pictures of her besides the company ones. but i will definitely be posting pictures of her as soon as i open her! :D

5. awesome~ I couldn't really find pics of Verdin either. I think I found only one on Flickr.

6. Yeah it kind of makes it difficult to decide what kind of wig to buy her because I haven't seen any modeled on her except the one!

7. I have yosd sizes and I have tons of wigs. I haven't found a wig that I would just leave on my two girls for good time. I love changing them all the time. > w<

8. Oh, Natalia is cute! Please do post her I wanna see her owner pic someday!

9. Awesome! I liked Natalia a lot but she sold out so quickly during the Junky Spot event. I love my Lillian and Caroline though. I just don't have patience for pre-orders and overseas orders. The waiting makes me crazy. :lol:

Here is my Lillian (light hair) and my Caroline (dark hair). I'm not too sure about the dark wig for Caroline, it doesn't seem to suit her. Also, pardon my mess. Caroline was my fit model the other night when I was sewing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hi. I recently had been debating if I could go for Natalia or Caroline. I just had some hard time to decide though, I already found some Caroline owner pictures and she really looks very pretty. I originally intended to go for one bjd blank faced alone. So just wanted to let anyone think. Natalia is really cute but I can't decide at all because of Caroline's innocent face :sweat

11. That is a hard decision. I love my Caroline though, but she does look the youngest and most innocent. That's a tough decision! Good luck. Or get both! :aheartbea

12. I know. But I am looking for a mature sculpt. Caroline looks mature and I can't get both. I may could. I love both girls as well so since Caroline has owne pictures. I got to wait for Natalia's owner pic

13. sewdosomething - that dress on your lillian is darling! what great fabric.
      aphtaiwan - I went through Alice's Collection (They have been so super helpful) and with them you can put in the order notes to order as a girl. I asked Junkyspot about it as well and they said they could probably do it too, it would just be a special order.

14. Do standard msd clothes fit them best?

15. o Ao
      Sorry to be a bit off topic but, does anyone know if there is a Mystic Kids waiting room?

16. As far as I know there's none at the moment

17. Oh my goodness what a great dress on Lillian. With that black bow .. Very darkly enchanting.

18. Does anyone owns Natalia already?

19. Not really, I would say they are more they're more slim MSD. Smaller waist, small feet. It all really depends on the particular part of the body and the item of clothing. I've made some things using what was labeled a standard MSD pattern that were too big and I've made some Unoa patterns that fit in some places but were smaller/bigger in others. I definitely have to do some tailoring to get clothes to fit them.

Thank you! It's from Wicked Stitchery on Etsy. He makes some great pieces and this is my favorite yearly fabric so I had to have it!

She has my favorite face out of all of the 1/4 MK girls. She adapts well to any style (younger or mature) which is nice. I love my Caroline but I tend to make her look younger all the time because of her face, I don't think she's as versatile.

20. Thank you sewdosomething for the information, I guess they are more likely slim minis