1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

N-dolls-- Miso and Miru discussion part 1

May 11, 2006

1. Here here! I agree. Dollfair has the absolute best service. It is by far my favorite buying experience so far. Catrina's service is unbelievably personalized down to the smallest wig eye or shoe order to dolls. However she is paying me to say this. Kidding!!!!!!!!! Actually I am paying her. Over and over and over...but it is so worth it. Everything I have gotten from her has been the best of quality. Now back to N-dolls, where are the pictures!

3. Okay, Sierra (Miso) with a white wig and a Rose Titanic outfit she will not be keeping :/

[​IMG]

Sierra and Morrison, my Tae
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And an especially craptastic picture of my skinny 16's (sorry, nighttime)...I'll do a real comparison soon.

[​IMG]

They all need cheerleading outfits <G>.

4. Wow thanks Clochette! You may think they are craptastic, but we think they're peektastic. It's so fun seeing someone else's collection.

I think Tae is getting grabbyhands for Miso. They do look really cute together. It's nice we found him some company !

The N-dolls look really nice too with Narae and Unoas. They have a different look, and I think they add real variety if you have a doll family. I can't wait til we get some posing shots out there. Everyone will be really surprised to see how great they are.

Thanks to those who said such sweet things.. it's not my job, it's my joy.

And regarding the urethane vs. french resin for future Limhos.... KNovak, I understand your concerns and know your reason why! I don't see any problem with ordering a urethane version of Limho for you.

Have a good Sunday all!
      Catrina

5. Hi catrina,

I was wondering if it's possible to order from n-doll even if I'm not ordering the doll next time ^^ Waiting for my Miru and I would love to get her high heeled feet and more n-doll clothes in the future.

Thanks =)

6. Yes, you can order N-dolls accessories at any time if you own an N-doll.

Because the artist makes all the accessories by hand herself, limited quantities have forced us to restrict sales to N-doll buyers. But if you already have one, of course you can get more for your doll. :)

The new pre-order has begun and will run through August 10.

Thank you so much for your question, and please feel free to visit n-dolls.com for more info.

Hillary

7. I so want a Miru, but have to sell a couple of larger dolls first. I was in a bad crash in June and that totally ruined my dolly plans! I'm excited about her since I have so much Tonner stuff that will fit, but I think I'm going to want both breast plates. This doll will force me to learn how to re-string!

Do the high heel feet fit into any of the Tonner shoes?

8. We think the Tonner shoes are a lot smaller...

The high heel feet have that high heel shape to them.. so any shoes you'd get would have to have the same angle.

I think it's fun she made these feet, because most of the time you can only have very low shoes.

: - )
      Catrina

9. A whole lot smaller?? Surgery? But maybe they'd look too fahsion dollish and out of proportion. How much are the high heel feet?

10. I got my Miso today! She's adorable, even without a face-up! My mini-review: She really is smaller overall than Narae. She fits perfectly into a pair of Teen Trends jeans that my Narae just couldn't squeeze into. But unless you're picky about clothing fit, she can still wardrobe share. Her joints are rounder than Narae's, which gives her a little more range and posability. And boy does she stand nicely! I've normally had bad luck getting my dolls to stand well, but she does it effortlessly.
      I'm really pleased with this doll! I think everyone else who buys one will be too.

11. Hi All,
      My Miru arrived last week and I really like her. She doesn't look as "happy" in person as some of the photos. That's good for me, because I tend to like the more earnest and serious expressions on a doll. She is in my office with me, standing next to Yisol. They are very pretty next to each other. Miru is a little shorter and thinner and they certainly have different "personalities.

Miru's head seems to be a bit smaller than Narin/Narae's. The wigs for Unoa, etc seem a little large.

I was worried I wouldn't like her, but Miru is a keeper!!! She also holds a pose really well.

I'll try to get pics eventually, but I have a lot of deadlines right now, so it will be a few days!
      Take care
      Helen

12. I collected dear Hiromi (Miru) from Customs today ^_^

Thank you Catrina, She's really lovely~ And I got her green eyes too *_*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. i have a question. could i order a pair of high heel feet and some shoes separately, without buying a doll? i'm going to be buying an n-doll 2nd hand, from a friend of mine, but i love the cute high heel feet and shoes, and would like to buy some.

14. Is it possible to order feet and big boobies. Thanks, H

15. Hey guys,
      I've been in touch with Woong, the N-doll artist ...
      She has sent me an original display for the Austin BJD con. I will be taking orders both before and during the convention (9-15) and then I will send the order to her. If you want to order feet and shoes, that will be very limited this month because she is *making a new boy doll* (woo!) and she is asking me not to send her too much handwork (like sewing and shoe making).

I hope to open up ordering later this week if anyone is interested in ordering an n-doll. I'm excited to have them at the convention because then people can see the great quality and style of them. : - )
      Catrina

16. Is it hard finding clothes and shoes for them? I don't mind if things are a little loose, but not hanging off.

17. I've just purchased a Miso second-hand - would there be any way for me to buy parts and clothes from N-doll? *big eyes* I'm thinking I might prefer the small breast part, and I adore the stripy raindbow legging/tights on there. Or would I have to ask someone if I could join in on their order?

18. you could ask Catrina at DollFair
      she will be able to help you ;)

19. Hi.

When I ordered my Miry, default face up was the only I could get, so
      I did my own, she is a lovely girl.

See many pic's of her here:
      http://www.homestead.com/royalc/miru.html