1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

N-dolls-- Miso and Miru discussion part 1

May 11, 2006

1. Hi.

I make clothes for them, look here:

http://www.homestead.com/royalc/miru.html

2. OMG Hyperventilates !!!!
      I can`t wait to get her !:aheartbea :aheartbea

3. Hee hee! She is a cute little pickle. Can't wait til you paint her your special way.

Spam us with pics!!
      Catrina

4. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1348098#post1348098

Inez ...she is gorgeous
      I love the sculpt , I LOVE the resin ...her tiny toenails blew me away

her face comes off on a plate like Narin

I dont have the large bust option , but she still has a very mature look to her
      ...and her hips ....Oh her hips and pelvis ...
      to die for LOL

Photos are rushed , I thought I had the day off ...forgot the Annual Tutor Conference I had to attend :)

So I will be taking more tommorow

5. She is so beautiful! I want a Miru as well now!

I received my N-doll Miso not long ago, I love her <3
      [​IMG]

Here are some other piccies

I love her hips and pelvis too, just a sweet delicate frame! She's called Ettie Nettle after a character I used to write about as a child :lol:

Inez is such a sweetie, and looks lovely with your Narae :aheartbea

6. oh. and eye size?

7. she can share most things with Narea ...but her head is a little smaller :aheartbea
      12mm eyes ,shoes and clothes ..although she is slightly slimmer ,

8. mine was right on time ;)
      even just before christmas ;)
      its going to be nice to see another N-girl .
      I have been waiting for some eyes to arrive and Inez is going on a little trip ....only her head... to someone very special :)

9. oh, who who!? i must know!

i'm going to try and do my girl's face myself. we'll see if it works out.

10. some of them, if you have a choice, pick a size 5. i find most of my unoa's size 5/6 or 6/7 are too big on miso.

11. Yeah my CanCan wigs are 5 and they fit

one thing I dont have to worry about is wigs LOL and she looks wonderful in the fur wigs
      and I have got her some lovely new eyes

giggles ...Ok I will spill Cindy is doing to do her a new face
      I love her ...but I cant get the look I want ...everytime I do her face I feel disapointed
      and I adore Cindy and a her work ...so ....
      http://www.bellarepaints.com/

Inez is gonna be a little fox!

I just won an outfit off Ebay too from Brennil ...its gorgeous , it may be a little large for Inez , but they styleing ...I think it will work on her ..Im thrilled to bits

12. oh, tinybear!

what a fantastic splurge for your girl's faceup. she'll be gorgeous! although, i already thought she was gorgeous...

and i just bought a bunch of comfy basics from brennil. and i already have a pair of mio jeans. i had intended them for ludo, but much much much too tight. so this works out.

good to know on the wigs. of course she'll have a tinybear wig soon. i have to hunt your colors!

do you still have some pistachio?

13. I do still have Pistachio :)

just for you ...Inez in Honeygold ...I love this colour on her
      [​IMG]

14. that is definitely my favorite photo of inez (admittedly the reason i was a bit surprised to hear you'd sent her out to have a new faceup!). i want my girl to be a bit more of a fairy, with haircolors that don't necessarily exist naturally... and yet still have a natural look to them. yurp. what i'd really love is a moss green... (hint hint, wink wink, shove shove)

15. Tiny Bear she's gorgeous! :o

Linda - I love the idea of having moss green - that would look sooo beautiful!

16. What size eyes do they take?

17. My Miso (who is now for sale :( ) takes 12 mm, but 14 mm look good as well.

18. I'm loving these girls. Wow. Tinybear your Inez is so cute.

Velcro: Congrats. Can't wait for you to get her. I'd love to see her next to Ludo.

Lunafelis: Your Miso is adorable. I'm sorry to see you are selling her. I looked for her in the marketplace but didn't see her. Is she sold already?

19. Velcrotrainer did you get your girl yet? I am so seriously thinking of getting a Miso. It's driving me crazy because I just can't decide on Miso or Narae.

20. Oh I want a Miso, so cute ^^
      They both remind me of the Supia girls Yan and Yisol I think.