1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

N-dolls-- Miso and Miru discussion part 1

May 11, 2006

1. I definitely remember that, too. And if I remember correctly it was supposed to be a boy, but a younger looking boy- not a mature/slim mini.

The N-doll website is http://www.n-dolls.com/
      Looks like the next order is going in on May 10 ;) (I don't think there's a link to them on the Dollfair site, though Dollfair does oversee the orders)

2. Thanks. I've been there (yay Google) but they only have French resin for sale, I think?

3. They only have french resin at the moment. Not sure when ndoll will have urethane resin. Catrina did show the urethane Miru but it's a very recent update.

4. Here is the reason for the web site not being updated--

The artist Woong from N-Doll was expecting her first baby last year and had a tragic loss. She fell into a few months of blues. She is now expecting again, and things are going very slowly because she's been feeling sick and also she has to find someone else to paint her dolls. I've been working with her slowly and not opening up any big sales (just one at a time, here and there).

Thanks for your understanding-- I didn't want to write this on her home page, but I know you all wish her the best.

She will open sales for urethane soon, but I am waiting to get the prices from her.

Catrina

5. I have a question for anyone about French resin...I know that sunlight is it s enemy, however , If I would have a doll in a room with a window that does let in sunlight, would that damage as well? Where I have my dolls now, none french resin, is on top of a dresser against a wall that doesnt get direct light, however it is a smaller room so there are no shady parts ( I guess thats best way to describe).

6. Sunlight and HEAT are NOT good with French Resin at all, the resin yellows even faster that way, of course ALL resin is not good being exposed to heat and sunlight at all.

7. Uwah, I wish there were more of these girls to go around! I'd like to have one myself, but must make do with the penniless methods of doll-owning for the time being (drooling over pic-spams! :D )

I've already been through the whole gallery search, and there are only about 2-5 people with active photo-posts of their girls, other have all either deleted their photos or sold the dolls.

Ah well. *goes back to lurking for pictures* XP

ETA; the shoes on the Korean N-doll page are absolutely to die for! I severely want a pair of almost the whole lot for my unoas!! <3

8. These are adorable :) Is it just me, or are Miso's eyes slightly bigger than Miru? (Or is it just because hers are more happy?)

9. anyone knows if the n-dolls still for sale on the site?

10. Hmm, I'm not sure, perhaps you should contact Catrina by emailing her to ask. I hope they are though, I love these dolls!

If they are still available, are they available in French Resin? On the international site all I see is urethane.

11. Just popping in (almost a year later) to ask if these lovelies are still for sale or not?

12. I don't believe Catrina will be popping out to sell dolls again. I have no idea how to get them anymore after Catrina gone.

But I hope to get my own Miru someday from somewhere...