1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nabarro’s Boys discussion thread - Part 2

May 11, 2019

1. Okay, it seems to be 11.5cm. Looking at the two options, I think it looks like the slender too!

2. Also, a picture of him all dressed up:

[​IMG]

This boy is so lovely!

3. @Chikku - thank you so much for checking! that does look like the slender neck :thumbup which is great since more things will work!
      Also your boy looks terrific :love

4. Took a photo of Julien yesterday

[​IMG]

5. @Lady Ravenswood - oh Julien, such a beautiful beautiful boy... :love
      i always get drawn in by his hands... and that little set to his mouth... i really like the set too <3

6. @Grimalkin
      Thank you! I love his little half ghost smile too. Hehe. :chocoheart
      It really came through in some of the shots I took for this picture. He was in a wistful mood it seems.
      Ooh, and yes, these hands are some of my very favorite doll parts ever. :)

7. i love that he has a lute too :thumbup

i think those gloves we talked about are going to maybe be smashing for Kalan....
      maybe a swept hilt sword.... seeing as we have ruffled shirts and whatnot.

i'll have to play around a bit with him, his face up seems more like for a blond or lighter brunette, not ginger or dark haired. i think the black in my first photo's wig was a tad too dark for being long, so we'll be trying on everything in the box and in the locks bin apparently. i've hardly any modern clothes in that size, so yeah... miles ta go.

8. Gloves, ruffled shirts, and swords sound fabulous to me!
      Hehe, and you know, he just wants to make sure he gets the best wig. ;)

Oooh! The lute is a doll prop I've been dreaming of for years! I'm so excited to finally have one. The back is gorgeously striped. :chocoheart

9. Took a picture of my Wally today :chocoheart

[​IMG]

10. Always so gorgeous, i'm happy to see pictures anytime <3
      i need a snowflake emoji.... :XD:
      :aangel: will have to do <3

11. Hey! I have an interesting question for folks on this thread.
      I recently got a Sumner head, and I dont doubt his legitimacy, as he has a Nabarro faceup (and when you compare to pictures on their instagram it's definitely one of theirs), but I saw in some of the Sumner arrivals in the last thread that they came in a wooden box, while I got a nice cardboard box with a button and string closure and a Nabarro tag, as well as a business card sized COA.
      I was wondering if anyone knew if Nabarro changed their boxes and when.
      I personally wouldnt care much as the faceup proves legitimacy quite well, but I would like to be able to explain the box discrepancy if anyone asks.

12. The first certificate of my Yakumo looks different too
      [​IMG]New Box Nabarro

#112 TheyCanSeeInTheDark, Dec 12, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    13. Yes, he changed his boxes when he sold out. I have many heads from Nabarro and my second Yakumo that I bought at the sale was also delivered in the box you described :)

14. What a cool looking guy!

....also suddenly making me realize how old Har is. Lol I feel like I oughta freshen up my boy now.

15. @zekarmisama Man how time flies. I'm kind of glad it took me as long as it did to complete him because I ended up getting a lot closer to what I had in mind for him then I think I would have ten years ago.

16. @Cloudedmind He is beautiful! It also took me so long to finish my character for har. Now only the wig is missing.

17. @Cloudedmind - his look is so striking! your colour palette is really neat with the peachy orange highlights, the light blue of his eyes and suit, and his frosty hair and lips.
      he looks really well proportioned, what body did you choose for him?

18. @TheyCanSeeInTheDark I've been debating with myself whether or not I want to cut/trim the wig he has on in those pictures. I kind of want some pieces that frame his face more.

@Grimalkin Thanks! He's on the Vings 68cm body. Har has a long face so he could go on a taller body, but the 68 works well for the look I wanted.

19. @Cloudedmind
      Ah! I love him! Very stylish.

And yay, I thought that was the Vings body. He looks lovely on it. :chocoheart