1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NABIYETTE fairy - 5.5cm

Sep 18, 2010

1. OH! Here's to hoping nothing comes up on the BBB end of things to cause the shipping to be delayed again! Now it looks like all of us who pre-ordered might just get them home in time for Christmas! Depending on how long our local mail takes to get them through. I always get nervous about estimating shipping times this time of year! You just never know when a branch along the shipping line that a package has to go through will be swamped with the start of their Christmas mail, even this early in the month!

2. These are so cute, love the size and body!!

3. Yes, I will definately ship them out priority mail, as soon as they get here, and hope it'll get to you b-4 Christmas.

4. Hi all,
      The good news is that the dolls have been shipped today, and is on their way to the USA. They're due to arrive on or before Dec 13th to me, and then I'll be shipping them out asap. THANK you for your patience.

5. Wow ! Great job !
      I love PpoPpo. So cute. ^^

6. Yay! *bounces* The last few days have just been determined to be good news on top of good news! Here's to all the dollies arriving to you, then to their new homes, safe and sound!

7. Surprise!:fangirl: The dolls arrived this morning, and I shipped out most of them today. I was shocked to see them here so soon...lol. They're truely adorable, and the wigs fit and looks really cute on them! I"ll take some pictures as soon as I can.

8. Amazing news, I can't wait to see photos!

9. I was SO excited, and happy, to get my shipping notice today! I'm have a GREAT good news day today! Can't wait to have my girl home, now! *laughs* Not like I'll have time to do more than open the box until next month! My dad and uncle helped the hubby and I buy a 'new' house...that needs a lot of work. We closed this afternoon! I have the key now, and so can start working on it this weekend! So yes...a VERY good good news day today!

10. Congrats on being new homeowners!!! It is a great feeling.

I am extremely excited about my Nabiyette coming home as well!!

11. Congratulations on your new home!
      I've got some pictures for ya with wigs on them.:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Oh god, the normal skin looks so cute with pink hair, eeeeeeeee! :fangirl:

13. They are GORGEOUS! And they do look good in the faux fur wigs! *totally excited now* My girl SHOULD get here Monday! I can't wait! I may just have to take an hour to two when I open her to play with her. ^-~

14. I've been wanting to play with these dolls bad, and I finally got to~ at 5am. My real babies won't give me alone time during the day...the joy of being a Mom..hehe. By the way, I bought these baby hair clips by Goody, from Target. They're great at keeping the hairstyles tamed, and really cute. Here are my Nabiyettes who's made themselves right at home :aheartbea:

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. So adorable! And the poses, WOW! She's on one foot? :fangirl:

16. Hi,
      Actually, she's holding that pose with one foot, but her hair is stablizing by leaning against the cabinet..lol. I don't think she can stand on one foot with the other up in the air by itself. Guess what? anyone going to IDEX 2011 in Jan?? Our tiny white skin Nabiyette will be one of the raffle prize. I wonder who the lucky winner will be? :DHere's the raffle prize doll with pink wig and fairy dress. I stayed up late making that tiny dress for her the other night. :

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. My girl came home today! And she's just stunning! I can't wait to have the time to play with her some! Enhance her face-up, make her glittery eyes, hem the wig I bought for her (LOVE the one she came with, and the one I bought...can't decide which I like for her better right now! and make the poor darling some clothes!

She's also definitely a little lady...as soon as I got to playing with the wigs on her, she demanded to know where her clothes, and house are! And then was offended that she had to join the other dollies in their packed away box! Hopefully they'll all get to be unpacked next month!

18. Packed away?! No! I demand pics!

I think maybe I got the wrong tracking number as my Nabiyette is sitting in Florida right now--the absolute furthest she could be from Alaska! T___T

19. *laughs* I took some box opening pictures...I'm just waiting to be done burning stuff off my computer (using the hubby's laptop right now) to get them off my camera and uploaded to post! I'm hoping to have the time tomorrow to do some good photos in good light, though, since the photos today had to be done with flash. Heh.

I'll share the box opening probably in a few hours tonight. If not, then first thing tomorrow morning. And since my dad and I aren't going to be going over to the new house to work on it tonight, then I'll likely use some of my now free time to work on Dahlia between loads of laundry and dishes, and other such domestic things as need doing. ^-^

20. OK...ran out of time last night, and none this morning to post my box opening, let alone take a few more photos. Heh. But I WILL have the box opening up at some point today, and will try to get some more photos, if I can.