1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NABIYETTE fairy - 5.5cm

Sep 18, 2010

1. Sounds great if they'll fit~I will try them...I hope 6mm is not an off size. Thank you again!!

2. [​IMG]
      I found more clothes to fit this tiny beauty. She is currently wearing the Luau set from La Dee Da dolls. The torso is a bit long on the swimsuit but once the skirt is on you never notice.

3. love it that nabiyette will come again, still want to get her one day

as for eyes there are cheap but pretty glass eyes I buy them here in the netherlands but there are a lot of stores that have them,
      like this one.........they also have nice acrylics
      http://www.ooakartistemporium.com/DollEyes.html

4. Thank you so much for that link! I bought some eyes, but I'm sure I will run out soon. I'll get the rest from the link you sent~^^
      As for the new Nabiyettes~~I'm so happy to finally receive 4 samples from the new factory. I photographed normal skin, lilac, light green and blue.
      I am very impressed with the new resin and new poseability in these...their body's firm, along with firm limbs...they hold poses well..etc.
      These are the samples I will be taking to the KBJD show held near LAX this Friday...Anyone coming, hopefully we'll meet. I do have a panel set up for 1pm on FRIDAY.

[​IMG][/url]nabiyette New resin! Improved poseability! by PpoPpo, on Flickr[/IMG]
      [​IMG][/url]nabiyette New resin! Improved poseability! by PpoPpo, on Flickr[/IMG]

5. Oooh!! A rainbow of Tiny Nabiyettes! I especially love the blue.

6. They are beautiful!

7. love the colours they all look very different.......

8. Thank you so much~^^
      These come with faceup and eyelashes!! Yes, these have the eye lashes applied on those tiny eyes already...not sure if you can tell by the photos. I did add the wigs and dresses for photos only. I plan to sell these nude with faceup & lashes, but no wig or clothes. .unless I customize them for etsy or special requests. I found out that the 3.5 wig fits perfectly, and won't slip off.
      I wonder if people would like random wigs like before. I don't mind getting them but since many collectors have different concept of their doll's personality, I thought it may be better to leave the wigs up to the owner..still thinking about it..

9. Here are the Nabiyettes in 6 different skin tones. Their new resin has soft coloring ~
      [​IMG][/url]Tiny Nabiyette BJD by PpoPpo, on Flickr[/IMG]

10. love all the colours!

11. I recently received my first Nabiyette, this lovely blue one I've named Whisper. I love the blue resin - it's such a pretty shade, too. Many thanks again, Ashley! This little one is a treasure! :aheartbea

Here she is, wearing a dress by DollinStyle:
      [​IMG]

12. I happen to also have a Blue Lillie by Kaye Wiggs. There is a little difference between their blue resin, but it's really close. I think they still look fine together. Thought folks might want to see, in case someone also has another blue resin doll they want a little blue companion for:

[​IMG]

Nabiyette is wearing an Elfdoll fairy outfit in this pic.

13. I thought these little ones were discontinued?

14. I thought so as well.
      Are we still able to buy these? With the improved joints in all those colours?

15. Yes, Nabiyette is still available. Ashley sells these dolls through her Etsy shop, Gardenofdolls. That's how I was able to get my new blue one.

16. *headdesk* thank you. Obviously I missed something somewhere lol

17. XD; I gave up when I saw someone saying that they'll take good care of the last ones. Had no idea they were still around.

18. Hi there! I just took delivery of this little lilac skin lady from Ashley. I'm so smitten.I can't stop playing with her. I think she's perfect!I had waiting for her 2 fur wigs from beachgirlnikita, a pink and white one (she is wearing the white one in the photo) and a purple fibre wig I've given a hair cut to, from mimiwoo. I have just a couple of wee outfits for her. Trying to find "adult" clothes (and shoes) in her size is proving really difficult! I think I might have to drag out the sewing machine! I wish I had more spare time...sigh. Her necklace is a tiny gold antique victorian baby ring with a turquoise stone. I had bought 3 of these rings with different set stones and wondered at the time what on earth I was going to do with themI have just found an old 2 storey 1:12 doll house which is perfect size for her and have just started stripping it down. (It will be a stone cottage eventually)My 'lil darling's name is Lilac Dreaming[​IMG]