1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NABIYETTE fairy - 5.5cm

Sep 18, 2010

1. I will post pics as soon as I can find something for her to wear. So far she is not too impressed with anything my pukis or Catsy have to offer. She has quite a bit of attitude!

I love their nest. I really like your Nabiyette and Moona together. If Moona had Nabiyette's body, I would have to have her, too.

2. LOL, in fact yes my boyfriend demands I do not open her until Christmas eve when we usually do presents! Bah!

And, oh my! I'm so happy to see Moona and Nabiyette look so CUTE together! I have a little Moona already waiting for her new friend. :D

3. Anyone know where I can get a nice pair of boots for this size?

4. Sorry I've been silent since my girl showed up. ^_^;; Besides life just being really busy, I had lots to figure out before I was/am happy with her.

First off, she is adorable and I super love her body (as I was expecting). Her hands are amazing--so delicate and detailed--I wouldn't have thought that possible in such a small doll! However, she is tinier than I expected... Ashley, the measurements you have listed on your site are not correct. >.>;; Here are the measurements I just took.

Head circumference: 10.2 cm 9.8 cm
      Height: 14cm 13.6 cm
      Chest: 7cm 6 cm
      Shoulder Width: 3cm 1.9 cm (3 cm is width of entire body at shoulders--including arms)
      Hip: 6.5 cm
      Feet: 1.8 cm

And some missing measurements for those who are interested:
      Waist : 4 cm
      Arm length : 3.5 cm
      Leg length: 5.5 cm
      Neck: 3 cm

The measurements being off means the hybrid I was planning with a TinyBear Coco head didn't work since the body was tinier than I was expecting. It may look like small amounts to be off by, but with a doll this tiny, a couple mm can mean a big difference! Once I get my thoughts together and get all of my photos edited, I'll post a thread in the Photo Request forum with some posing and size pics, as well as size comparisons with other tinies and the results of my attempts at head swapping. :3

In the mean time, here is a quick pic of my dark tan Nabiyette!

[​IMG]

Great, thanks! This helps a lot. :3 I think I'm going to stick with the wig you sent for now cause it's really cool, but eventually I will probably pick myself up a Monique as I adore their wigs and generally prefer fiber over fur.

Thanks for posting this! I was trying to compare measurements on the two bodies, so this photo confirmation of them being so similar is great. :3 If there is any chance you would take a pic of the two of them standing/laying straight next to each other, that would be even more awesome! ^_^

5. And here she is now that she is all clothed and wigged! Still not sure if I'm keeping her head, but I am calling her Sparrow for now. :3

[​IMG]

6. Raesha: You should keep her head! Sparrow is way too cute done up how you have her!

7. I need to experiment with different shoes, and I'll post here if I find any that works on her. I actually need to buy some various sizes, to see the perfect ones for her.

8. Raesha:
      Wow, those pictures show Nabiyette sculpt so well! :aheartbeaI love your photos. Some of my pictures either look washed up from no flash, and some look shocking from too much flash.

I'm so sorry the head swapping didin't work out because of the wrong measurements. Those measurements were given to me by Denis, and he may have given me his approximates. Y

our Sparrow looks so cute and the wig and outfit is a perfect match!

I have a Brownie I can post a picture of side together with Nabiyette. I think Banji and Moona may be similar size with her, but I don't have them now. I went through a non tinies stage when I got pregnant with my second child, and just getting back to tinies again.

Oh, and THANK you so much for posting correct measurements. I need to correct my measurements then..urgh!...I made 100 post cards for IDEX that has the wrong measurements...I cannot change that :doh

Another thing about Monique wig. I found the one that fits her. It's a size 4 but it's not Monique Gold. It's just Monique wig called Natalie 4. I'll post pix asap!

9. I've got pics of Nabiyette & Felix Brownie Haha for you...Nabiyette's feet are slightly bigger than Brownies, so I don't think they'll be sharing shoes together:
      [​IMG][​IMG]

I also have a pic of Nabiya with her...They're like twins, or minimee~
      [​IMG]

10. Thanks. ^_^ All of my pics are taken in macro mode with flash on (without flash I only get blurry pictures).

Oh well, too late now to worry about it. ^_^;; I think a TinyBear Mina head will fit nicely on her body--or else she may just grow on me before I can afford the Mina anyway. :3

Thanks. ^_^ I added some feathers to her hair that have that same stripy pattern and that's why I thought to call her Sparrow. >.< The outift is just a tiny scrap of cloth wrapped around her and a snippet of ribbon...no sewing, it's just held on by a straight pin. :P

Hogosh! It would be super cute to put them in the same wig and matching clothes! :D

11. you got it! Merry Christmas! :fangirl:
      [​IMG]

12. Hooray, I got to play with my girl!!! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

She is amazing, I will definitely post photos of her pose-ability later! I am so in love!

[​IMG]

I just love the crazy little wig she came with, too! I will have to go shopping for just the right fabric to make her a lovely dress!
      :sweat Sorry for multiple photo post, but I couldn't help it with this little lady. I can't wait for some free time and some good sunlight to take lovely photos of her! :fangirl:

13. Adorable!

So cute in that pink wig!

Oh, thank you! Those are perfect! Their bodies are so similarly sized, it should be no problem swapping heads. ^_^ I think a mermaid Mina head will be taking Sparrows body soon. :3

14. Raesha That combination sounds lovely, I hope to see photos of her when she's complete.

I originally planned to swap heads with my Moona and Nabiyette as well, but I want to keep her how she is. My Moona is a little too old. Not only is she yellowed, but she does not have a magnet to keep her head cap on. nor does she have the slot in the bottom of her head so that it can easily be popped on and off. I know the newer tinybear doll heads have those features though. :)

I fell in love my Nabiyette as she is and will definitely be keeping her head on, lol!

15. Hi Nikopiko,
      You posed her in such a cute, dainty way...She looks really cute in her lil short too! Did you have patterns for that? LOL..It takes me so long to even make a simple wrap around dress for her. THank you so much for the comparison pictures. It looks like she's the same size as Moona so that they can share clothes. Thank you again for those pictures and I'm so glad you love her! I was hoping you'd be very happy when you opened her up to play with her, especially since you had to wait extra days for Christmas.

16. Hi Raesha,
      Looking forward to your new girl hybrid. I can vision that Mina will look very cute too.

17. I do not have patterns, I sew by using my "artist eye" LOL! I am used to making a lot of tiny clothes so it doesn't take me too long. I had to spend a year with my Moona before I could sew clothes like that, though! Yes, my Moona and Nabiyette can switch clothes all they want, I also think they will look very cute together in a 1/12 scale dollhouse environment! :)

Do you have plans of making more tiny dolls in the future?

18. Well, you did a great job! I'll have to look for something short and skimpy for my Nabiyettes to show off her cute body. I've been wanting to make another tiny with Nabi Kiss face too, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon. I haven't even had the time to explore the Nabiyettes yet. I want to do some OOAK faceups on these girls too...maybe a good lil witch theme or something goth, or garden fairies...etc.

19. Uh-oh. She's very, very cute! And I have a dollhouse she would probably love to inhabit...