1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NABIYETTE fairy - 5.5cm

Sep 18, 2010

1. Thank you! I plan to make her a more elaborate outfit, but this will do for now. Ooh, I would very much like to see Nabiyette all gothed out. I also think she is a lovely little fairy!

I'm definitely on the prowl for a little house for my Nabiyette, too!

The weather has finally improved, so I took my girl out to the garden for a few shots. I added a bit to her face-up. All she needs now is a better outfit, lol!

[​IMG]

I don't think the scarf helped her very much, lol, but it's just her size!

2. I like the mole. >w<

3. She is so cute in this pic! Her leaf seems to be just her size too.

4. Okay, I'll probably take a break from posting photos after this, LOL!

Tah-dah! Her outfit is done!

[​IMG]

5. No, no, keep posting! What an adorable outfit! The suspenders are just too cute. >.<

6. Thank you Raesha! :D I had the suspenders planned out before even starting to sew, lol!

7. Those suspenders are perfect on her. Thanks so much for the pictures. Don't stop..lol.

8. She looks great. Her outfit is too cute.

9. Here's a couple of shots of lt tan modeling one of my new wrap around dress. I found some nice scraps of knit fabrics....lol, now that I look at the pictures, it needs like straps or something.:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      and here's a nude pic I took today:
      [​IMG]

10. OMG that nude photo is SO cute. Her body sculpt is so lovely! I am so happy I own one :fangirl: And wow I just love her in light tan! That little dress is adorable, too. I think it's fine with or without straps.

11. THank you nikopiko, and Happy New Year!:chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle:daisy:sumomo::apig:

12. Oh my goodness! Her little lingerie is sooooo cute!!!!!

13. Thank you Nikopiko, I've placed a trim of red lace around her body, and I didn't have to cut patterns either. I'm inspired to make more. I'll need to visit the fabric store and buy some more lace for these gals.

14. OMG would you mind if did the same for my Nabiyette? It is just too cute!!!

15. Of course not, I'd love to see how yours turn out too. :) Oh by the way, it was your idea, but I used lace instead, and as I started to wrap the lace around the body, I noticed that the scallop edge lace formed designs like a bustier. The scallop edge for her skirt worked out great too, and I tacked sewed the bottom part so it holds like shorts..or skorts they call it. I finished the backs with snap closures.

16. Hope everyone had a happy new year! LOVE the newest photos, Ashley! Would have commented sooner, but we were busy at my house...then spent the whole weekend watching movies and staying with my dad-in-law, where there is still no internets. Heh. Catching up on my normal hang-out threads is gonna take me HOURS now! No new work on Dahlia Foxglove yet...working on a take Christmas gift right now so I can get it shipped out! But darnit! Now I want to pull out what I DO have at home and start working on figuring out a little outfit for her! She'll have several by the time I'm done...and now I'm thinking that not ALL of them need to be made from silk flower petals, too...

17. Happy New Year to you too! I'm satisfied with the new photos for now too. I noticed after I took photos of two different white ones, how they're such different characters even with just a change of eye colors and wig. I guess that's what makes these BJDs so interesting and fun to play with. I will try adding something differnt to my little outfits next time too. I"m itching to make something with beadings and a bit more fancy for them...oh, I did finish a goth Nabiyette faceup. I can't wait to make an outfit for her. Also, hoping to see yours soon~~

18. It's a bad dark/grainy photo :sweat but here is my Nabiyette giving a little smooch to a rough and tumble puki boy (he belongs to Bats) :fangirl:

[​IMG]

19. oh how sweet! They make a cute couple. Her ears kind of look batish from the side. Do any of Pukis shoes fit? Is he puki or pukipuki? I thought Pukipukis are more her size body fit wise.