1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nagoya After Event?

Sep 13, 2005

1. They were only 3990 yen! This is what we're going to run into on our dresses, too, only much worse since they are 5300 or 5565 yen. I bet they'll end up costing us 150 bucks plus deputy fees or something.

2. yes, and plus ems shipping is a killer too.

3. It's been 3.5 hours now and no dresses. It should be 1:30 pm in Japan. I'm going to bed. I'm going to be livid tomorrow if I find they popped up during the night and sold out or something. I've been waiting for them too.

4. I saw that too and did a big ol' WTF!?! I think it's got a doll attached to it somehow... the text at the bottom mentions a "hontai", which I'm guessing is the doll. Maybe they had to ORDER the doll and will send the doll at a later date. I can't possibly imagine someone having the balls to charge 500 dollars for an outfit that was originally 40.

5. I wonder what happened?

Going to bed now.. Sigh, so sad. I promised my friend to get the Yo-sd bear outfit or a mint dress for her birthday but it looks like might be neither... The Y!J prices are not looking too great, I wonder how much of "chance" I'd have there.

6. don't know, but I'm tired and going to bed too. been a long night.

7. if you want, you can buy it now for 6800 yen plus the deputy fee and ems shipping. So like someone said earlier it will probably close to $100. Really not worth it(IMO), the dress style looks rather simple. Searched 91 pages of yahoo japan auctions and found that one.

The seller has no negative so it's ok to buy.

need to hit my pillows now. Hopefully someone got something tonight.

G-night!

8. Thanks Kellyhime =) Your soo lucky!! You have a Toppi!! :D Did you get her from YJ!A?

Moo still no email response from Volks =(

I hope I get my Suzuna since I did get her reserved and in my cart it just wouldnt let me pay for her etc =(

I sent them a screen shot of the page also, do you think they will still let me have a Suzuna?

Mon x

9. Yeah, I won her two days after the Dolpa. I just knew that as stressful as bidding at the last minute on Y!J is, the AE would be even more stressful and it looks like I was right. Even with fees and shipping, she still wasn't that much and there are several up on Y!J right now in a similar price range.

Good luck getting your little one! Big raspberries to Volks for disappointing so many people!

10. Oh darn... I was really hoping to sign on this morning and find that everyone got their clothes :cry: I feel so bad for you guys? Did any of the new things from the collection come on?

monicax86 - I wow! I really really hope you get her! I hope they can help you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Lyssa

11. Oh man, somebody bought that mint dress now before I even saw the auction! No fair! I'm desparate enough to pay that. And whose fault is that? VOLKS!

And I'm sure I have no hope of ever getting the matching shoes. :cry:

12. Anybody get an email back from Volks yet? Not me.

13. No response yet on my email.

I did notice, however, that there is no mention of Japan time on the second group list.

but it is now past 10:00 even here on the west coast...

*wishful thinking*

14. In answer to the shipping costs question:

10,721yen for Mimi Sweet Dream
      and
      6,206yen for Suzuna Sweet Dream

and I did have to order them and pay for them separately, because when I ordered Mimi and then went to Suzuna she was marked as sold out. It wasn't until later that she was back in stock, which I now attribute to the shipping problem.

On another note, does anyone knnow how long they accepted the first order for for the lottery? I wrongly assumed that if it was lottery it would go on for some time, at least a few hours, but I couldn't put my request in even just 2 hours after the start time. It said "No longer accepting...blah, blah, blah." Does anyone know?

15. I was getting that message about 15, 30 minutes after the start time. :|

16. Eek I hope I get Suzuna too-still no response to emails.. =S

Might get her from DH or YahooJapan =(..

17. Well all, I was wishing that went better for everyone else. Makes getting my sweetie bittersweet. I hope Volks emails everyone that sent an email and honours the dolls and outfits that were missed.

I'll keep checking the thread to see how they handle it.
      hugs to you all
      Lyssa