1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nagoya After Event?

Sep 13, 2005

1. Someone used Crescent shop to buy that mint dress so hopefully someone here snatched it up so the rest of us can drool. Didn't get an email from Volks either.

2. I got a reply from Volks about the white rose collection. Here is what they wrote:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your shopping.
      Please be advised items for sale are not on the web site all at once.
      So
      they are going to be added to the shopping web site within today.

If you have any further inquiries please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,
      Volks Web Site Service Center
      VOLKS INC.
      311 Tsuchiya-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto
      600-8936 Japan

So here's hoping the dresses will show up tonight?

3. Wow! Thank you for posting this! I wonder if I shouldn't still be trying for the red outfit. :?

4. They put the items up in small amounts at a time, so it comes and goes.
      Then go up. They go out of stock (FAST.)
      Later on some are back in stock (and maybe more items have been added.)
      So yeah, if it comes back in stock after you've already ordered, be prepared to pay the shipping again, 'cause Volks doesn't combine orders, even if they were made within half an hour of each other. :/
      Volks minimum shipping price for anything = $22.62 (current exchange rates.)
      Argh. :/

I'm just glad I don't have any desire for a mint or peach dress...

5. W@W! That mint dress is over 120 already! I slept through the Volks sale last night, but I did pre-order with Frank so I am still hoping. I ordered the peach dress, some lingerie and several thing that I'm not sure which items they are.

"La Personal Collection SD13Boy Shirts & Cotton Pants set"

"White Rose Collection SD Camisole (White)"

"White Rose Collection One-Piece Dress for SD (Black)"

I've been looking at the pictures on Volks and trying to match them up with my order! I only had about 1 hour to get my order in by the time I saw the email from Frank. If I don't like something I ordered I will sell it.

6. :D OMG! I am so tickled pink right now, I just ordered Cheryl from the Volks website! She will be my first limited dollfie dream doll, and last I order from Volks website. I did see they have Magical Michael in stock, but my mastercard said "NO". Oh well I am excited to be getting a limited doll even if she is not made of resin. I will have her to be the "odd" doll of my family, when she gets here. Still waiting on Katie from Soul Doll too....as for Christmas....maybe hubby will get me a male to join my girls :wink:

7. Congrats! She's so cute! :D

8. I am so pissed. I got that email from Volks too, saying that they would come up later. Volks said the DRESS COLLECTION would be up at 10am Sept 18th in a lottery and they broke their promise. I was checking their website at midnight last night and the mint and pink dresses weren't up. So I got this email and checked this morning and was very angry to see that the dresses were put up and are now SOLD OUT! AAAAH!! And what happened to the lottery, huh?

So yeah, that's me above. I used Crescent shop to bid on those two dresses that are up on YJ. The mint dress is up to about $120 and the pink is around $100 or so. I'll probably be outbid soon. THIS SUCKS!

9. Double OMG. My complaint email to Volks just bounced back saying that the mail was undeliverable because the imos account was over quota. I bet their box is full because of all the complaint emails. :evil:

10. Just remember that when Volks specifies a date and time, they mean that date and time IN JAPAN, which is 16 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time and 19 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time. If it's the middle of our night, that's our problem, not theirs.

And even then, as I said (and VOLKS said), Volks does NOT list the entire new collection on their site all at once and right at the "start time", nor do they put up all available pieces of each item at once. They put the items up one at a time throughout the day, and only a few of each item at a time. I also suspect they may have just ONE harried webperson over there putting this all up on the website and adding a few more of each item as it becomes sold out - it's a lot of items to deal with, and that would explain quite well the "slowness" of everything being listed.

The mint & pink dresses were up but listed as "sold out" at the time I was checking, which was when I posted my last comment in this thread (2:11 AM PDT.) A few more of those dresses might have come back in stock a bit after I posted, I don't know.

I'm really not sure about this "lottery" thing - was that for one-ofs, or really-few-ofs? The new La Parsonal / White Rose dress collections (including the mint & peach dresses) were listed on their regular collections sales pages. The lottery dress collection stuff appears to have been a few "really limited special clothing items", not the regular new dress collections.

11. Er, EST is actually 13 hours behind Japan. ^_^;

12. I know how you feel. :barf I used Crescent to get the pink bunny suit on a BIN. Had to pay 7600yen, plus fees of course, but I'd rather not sweat getting this outfit because I think it's so cute on Suzuna and there's not much other clothing for these small ones, is there? Now I see the bunny suits coming up on eBay at 75.00 start bid plus shipping. So it will be about what I paid anyway.

13. Wow, ebay, huh? Wow, that was fast. I'd be surprised if the mint and pink dresses ever showed up there.

14. Oh! I'm so happy for you Derilan! I also got Cheryl and Femi, but I got them through one of my favourite sellers on Yahoo!Japan, so they are already on their way here!! (they've been in the mail for a few days now XD)
      I'm so excited! I hope you love your Cheryl. I think it's gonna be so cool to have girls in real anime-style and the super posability (and squishy boobs XD !!) aahahahahah
      What are you going to name her, any ideas?

I'm sorry most of you guys are getting completely jerked around by the Volks website... I hope in the future they will have a little more respect for the customers and deal with this better. I know it's really nice for them to offer to us in North America, but they should really do it right....
      *_* /torn

-Philip

ps. I'm really upset I didn't get my pink 2-piece and blue 1-piece (cheongsam) chinese dresses... they were the only 2 items I wanted.. for my Femi and Cheryl :( I have no idea how anything works on there, and now the dresses are up on Y!J for $50 each when they originally sold for less than $24!

15. Oh yeah, I counted 3 hours the wrong way again :p well, I'm not very awake in the early afternoons due to my insane work schedule... :p :p :oops:

16. I can't believe it! :o Suzuna is already on her way! :o I had expected to have to wait a bit, I just ordered her on the 17th. No word yet on my Mimi, but maybe she will be quick to ship, too.

Wheee, I can't wait to see this little one! :love

Has anyone else got their shipping notice yet?

17. Hi folks,

Congrats to all who were able to get the dolls and/or clothing they wanted. One really nice thing about Volks is their quick shipping. :grin: As for my thwarted attempt to order, I've decided the Pink Label peachy-pink jacket isn't really my Kaede-Sugar's style afterall, so I've dried my tears. :wink: And she's got lots of different wigs to play with, so I'm gonna hold off getting her more for now. None of you that are getting your goodies should let the glitches some of us experienced spoil your joy though, I'm doing the "happy dolly dance' along with you. :D

Hugs, Juli DC :daisy

18. :D Volks confirmed my order and she will be here soon maybe next week! I have no idea what to name her, but I am so excited! I do hope Volks will be able to get better computer servers so when it comes time to order for a after event, we won't crash the website.