1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. OMG I'm not sure I'm read to jump to a doll so big but she is soooooo pretty! T_T

2. I swear I didn't need another Napi girl since I've got Aubrey, my Naya. But oh man I'm so excited and will need to order a Rogebell asap!! In the meantime here is a larger version of my icon, Aubrey. Who is a Napidoll Naya. <3

[​IMG]

#243 AlmySidaKay, Aug 27, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    3. Pre-order for Rogebell is open! I just paid my invoice. :aheartbea Now the wait starts. I guess I'll hunt down a body for her in the meantime.

4. I love Napi Doll Chesi

[​IMG]

It's probably my favorite sculpt. I can't really decided on the degree of tooth painting she should have though.

5. OHHH i'm generally not in love with chesi, but your girl is too cute!

have you gotten her yet?

6. No, unfortunately. I asked Napidoll when they would be shipping her and they told me late January so fingers crossed she'll be shipped soon. If not, I'll send them another message.

7. Spam me lotsa pictures pls! I think you're one of the few people I've seen who openly said they bought rereleased rogebell <3

8. Of course! I'm anxiously waiting for a shipping notice. Napidoll didn't really announce the rerelease from what I saw. I would've missed it if it wasn't for a friend on Instagram that posted about it.

9. Just got my shipping notification for Rogebell! Super excited. :D

10. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hoping this image link works. The first head I ever bought in resin was this napidoll which I think is the Yarrow. I think he’s so cute with his vampire ears.

#251 Ssalerno04, Feb 7, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    11. So I got my Rogebell head and she's much pinker than the Carol head I got in 2017. I was planning on getting her a LUTS body but the match isn't that good. Does anyone know what would be a good match? Dollzone maybe?

12. I'd try between dollzone, asleep eidolon, and charm doll/loongsoul. The only sd body I have is a volks sd10 girl body, but the jointing is extremely limited, and very floppy.

13. Thank you for the suggestion. I have a Volks doll made in 2019 and Rogebell is pinker so it wouldn't be a good match. She doesn't seem to match any of the dolls I got so I'm lost lol. And there aren't many Napidoll resin comparisons out there. :(

14. I have an old volks sd 10 body and an old rogebell head, both of them have yellowed a bit and they look similar to one another, so sorry if that didn't help. I found another rogebell owner who (I'm assuming) also got her from the recent pre-order and she looks white skin to me, maybe just the lighting lol. You could blush the living heck out of any body to "color correct" it though

15. My Naya head is several years old now and matches her Volks body I got her. I know they used to try and color match to Volks.... it seems strange that Rogebell would be so pink.

16. @AlmySidaKay I was surprised too as the color looks nothing like the Carol head I got back in 2017. I didn't expect them to look so different. Here's a quick comparison:

[​IMG]

17. Holy crap! That is so much more pink! I see what you mean. >.>

18. Seems like there are a few Rogebell heads in stock on Napidoll's website in case anyone missed on the pre-order and would like to try getting one!

19. Thank you for your post! I missed out on her recent preorder, but I was able to snag one of the stocks they have!♥️
      She will be my first SD head. Omg. Admittedly I forgot she was an SD and I thought I was getting MSD. can someone recommend a good body match? I’ve seen SD10 on Flickr which I think is cute! But I would love to see other options (with not too big boobs lol).