1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. I've heard a lot of people like April Story, but I haven't tried it myself

2. I'm glad you were able to get one. If you check my color comparison a few posts back, you can see the new Napidoll NS is super pink compared to the Volks NS so I don't think the SD10 body would be good match... Unless of course the color difference wouldn't bother you. I currently have mine on a Fairyland Feeple60 Moe body and the color match is decent. FL NS is peachier in comparison but it doesn't look bad with her blushing. Here's a photo for reference:

[​IMG]
      Frankie
      by Cyamone ✿, on Flickr

3. How do I place an order for the in stock Rogebell head? Their website is so confusing!

4. I may have strolled over to their website and ordered one of the instock Rogebells. Now lets see if I got one before they were all sold out. She will look great with my Naya. I plan on just getting her an SD10 body cos I love them so much. I've seen a lot of people use the April Story/Everpurple or FL A-Line or M-Line. I'll just be over here squealing at the thought of adding a Rogebell to my collection.

5. Thank you for the input! @purplepaws @Melissa @AlmySidaKay!

I also want my Rogebell on SD10, I think it's a cute size with the best proportions for her. I wonder if it's possible to resin-match pinky to a mellowed NS!

6. I spent all day for the last few days looking at Rogebell and actually decided to cancel my order for her because I realized I like looking at other people's but I don't really have a good plan for her in my doll group. But you know... photos of Rogebells to keep me satiated are always awesome. ^^

7. THIS^^^^ I've tried repainting my rogebell faceup and was never satisfied with it and wig and clothes changes didn't help:( im just waiting for ideas to come in thatll work for her

8. it was like the more I looked, the less I wanted her for myself.

9. On the flipside, I just found a body for mine! I wonder when she will ship. Does Napi usually send tracking numbers? ; 3 ;

10. I ordered from them twice and received a tracking number both times.

11. Thanks, that's good to know! But also strange since the heads are supposed to be in stock but one week later after I paid, I haven't received any confirmation nor tracking. :/ I paid via their invoice they sent me so I'm sure it is the correct paypal address.

12. There might be delays with the shipping due to COVID-19. I'd send them a message and ask if she's not shipped in a week or so. They usually reply in a couple of days. Hope she comes home soon! :)

13. Hello! My rogebell came in today.

Like @purplepaws said, the match to volks is quite off! The body is from 2018, Standard Model.

But I plan to send her to an artist who can color match for me. Volks sd10 is my favorite proportion for the head!

Photo for reference to others considering this hybrid:
      [​IMG]

14. @dolliberate Yay she's home! Can't wait to see how she will turn out. :aheartbea

15. @dolliberate congrats!!!!

:DMy Rogebell arrived today!! So happy that I was finally able to repurchase this girl. I sold my Rogebell with the unicorn horn back in 2012 and been missing her ever since. I need to give her a face up to look exactly like my old Rogebell, and then will take pics of all three of my napidoll girls... Chesi, Naya, and Rogebell :love

16. Awe yis, I have yet to see a Naya and Rogebell together for photos so I'm excited to see what they look like together. <3

17. Oh yay! Can’t wait to see how yours turn out! I’m also going to be sending my Roge to an artist this week!♥️

18. Show them pics pls!!

19. Got a new wig for Frankie! It's messy, fluffy and perfect for her. She was meant to be a redhead!! :D

[​IMG]
      Frankie
      by Cyamone ✿, on Flickr

#279 purplepaws, Nov 7, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    20. Frankie is gorgeous! I hope my artist finishes painting my Rogebell soon too! <3