1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. Xanadu: That's great to hear that she turned up finally, and I totally understand the whole 'resin match isn't perfect', hahaha when I finally get around to photographing my girls properly, you'll see that my OE girl is a gorgeous creamy colour and her body is practically a banana >.<;;; What body did you get your lady? I'm sure you've posted that, but I can't remember D8

HardCandy13: I agree- they're really sweet, very cute, and I love their distinctive look ^_^ Thank you so much for the kind words about my Aurora- I actually had a Napidoll Rogebell before this girl and D8 I sold her for some silly reason. So now I have her back and I don't think she'll be going anywhere.

2. Maybe someone can help me: How much does shipping cost to Europe? I'm planning to buy Napi's head :D

And could you please tell me how long you waited for your head?

3. If I remember it's $20 for EMS for a head. ^^
      I took airmail for my Rogebell and it took over a month to get here once shipped!D:
      So I would recommend EMS to save you from the fear that the package has gone missing.
      I don't remember the waiting times though... But it wasn't too bad. ^^

4. Oh! that's wonderful Xanadu!! How are you finding her size? :D

Thanks HardCandy13! :aheartbea Yeah Napidoll usually sell their heads in a preorder for a specific time and then they're gone forever! So you've got to keep watching them to see when & if they release a new head~ They often post WIP photos in their blog so that's where I check first! :) ((after checking the blog, it looks like Lucifer is making a comeback!! :D))

SugarFirefly, did you know you can do a "mock" order to find out shipping costs? :D Just add what you want to your shopping cart and then select your preferred shipping (EMS/Airmail) and your country's "Zone" and then it will calculate how much shipping will be! (Just don't click "Check Out" until you're ready! ;)) Regarding waiting times, we're only just now receiving the Dreaming Rogebells who were for sale in February, sooo about 3 months?~ ^^;

Aand Margo & Ellie caught up with Odette and Aurora on the weekend~
      [​IMG]

5. Oh my god, that is way too much cute. I'm so jealous, I wish I could have gotten a dreaming Roge too. ;-;
      Your girls are lovely. :)

6. You and me both, upset I passed on it now lol

I wish we could all get together and have a Roge meet XD

7. Sorry to spam but it's gotten quiet in here >___<
      [​IMG]
      The Twins. &lt;3 by ~banders, on Flickr

So random fun fact! If you'll notice in the photo I posted previously, Ellie is spectacularly missmatched on her NS F60, but on a matching body in this photo! I was angsting about whether or not I should get her a new, better-matching body when banshee had the brilliant idea of switching their heads! So now Margo is on a NS F60 (and a WS head) and Ellie is a NS head on Margo's old WS F60. Because Margo is older, yellower and has a blushy-faceup, the match doesn't look that bad! It's so strange, but hey if it works, it works right? :lol:

8. Ha! That's interesting! I'm glad it worked out though!!!

My ladies are mummified and packed up right now. Probably won't get pictures of them on their bodies until i get to Japan. Even though I've had the bodies for two months my life has been super hectic and leaving no time for my ladies v.v

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

9. Hi! Does anyone know if Lucifer's head will be available on Napi English site? (Does anyone know Korean here? XD)
      I saw new Lucifer's head on their blog and in their Korean shop, but on the English site he is not available :(

10. SugarFirefly, I don't know any Korean but I just put what I could through google translate. It seems like he's not "for sale" as such, but it's more like a head replacement service, type-thing? For older heads I think..? >___<;; Maybe ask on their QnA? :sweat

11. oooh.. I think you're right :( <heartbroken> :(:(:(

12. Hi guys :) does anyone know how long Napi takes to ship out a pre-order head? Thanks in advance!

13. There is another Chesi renewal.... I kinda wanna trade my original Chesi head for a new one, so I'll have two new ones..... oh boy.... x.x

Also seriously contemplating trying to find a SP Roge.... still super jelly lol

14. OMG...I bought Lucifer! And I'm soooo happy! <calm down, calm down and wait patiently for him>... XD

15. My Chesi renewal has been shipped! yay!! Ever since i got my white skin chesi head (now rehomed) i wanted a normal skin one. Glad that she was rereleased!

SugarFirefly: congrats! Hope your boy arrives soon!

16. Mistress your girls look lovely in their new wigs, the colours are so soft but vibrant! :D

Ahh! Super-mega congrats SugarFirefly! :cheer That's so awesome that you found him!! Did you get him from Napi or on the MP?? :)

Yay~ It's so nice to see you back Hypercurve :whee: And it's even more wonderful that your Chesi has been shipped already!!

17. Yay! My boy arrived monday morning and I love and adore him so much :D

[​IMG]

18. Woah SugarFirefly! :love He's amazing!! Congrats on getting him! I'd love to get a better look at his tattoos too! :D

19. Thanks bander xp

Yeah, i passed on her hyper. If i wasn't in the middle of moving i would have gotten another... But I'm glad you did! I love chesi!!!

I agree sugar!!! He's awesome XD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk