1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. Bander: Guess what ... she's already here!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
      Mistress: Thanks! Would love to see more pics of your super gorgeous girls!
      Sugar: OMG!!!! His tattoos rock! I LOVE the one on his chest!! ^^

and here is a quick little pic of my blank (nervous and confused) girl before she gets her very first face up! (hopefully tomorrow)

[​IMG]

2. Hypercurve Thank you!

Your girl is "awww" so cute ;) Can't wait to see her face-up.

3. I just purchased a Pekato head on the MP and he'll be my first from Napidoll. :D Anyone have any Pekato spam?

4. Awe!!! I love Chesi!!! I need to put my ladies back together, and het my sewing machine to make some cloths.... ^^"

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

5. My Pekato is here! I'm currently talking to someone on the MP about a body for him, so now I just need to book a faceup artist. Waiting for slots to open on the first of the month, hopefully. But here's Aubrey with his wig and eyes, at least! Stuck him on my Luts JDF body for the photo - actually a pretty good match!

[​IMG]

6. SugarFirefly: thank you so much! I promise to put her pics up once she gets her face up ^^
      Mistress: i know! Can't wait to see more of your girls! Mine is waiting for her body ... I am planning to get the little monica harmony B type body for her :)
      solitary: Ooh Aubrey is so gorgeous! Congrats! I love the wig eyes combination on him. And would love to see pics of him with the new face up!

7. Hyper, I love my LM bodies. The match is great for new napi resin and the bodies themselves are nice. I suggest the B body for maximum mobility!

Going to put them back together this weekend. ^^

And solitary you're pekato is super cute!!! I cant wait to see him with a face up! XD

8. This is about as far as I got before I decided I needed different tools....

[​IMG]

9. Mistress: is that the LM body? It came to you unstrung?

10. Yes it is my lm body and no it didn't. I unstrung all my dolls tho pack them easier in my carry on luggage when I moved to Japan. Xp I need my forceps, going to try and find a pair tomorrow.

[​IMG]

11. Oh my! You have some pretty dolly cushions! Good luck restringing your girls :)

Chesi head has a giant neck opening ... So does it have any gapping on the little monica body?

12. XD thanks, I needed a better way for them to travel. Took my inspiration from the pink zippered cushions LTF used to come with!

But it seems there is a hair of gapping. You honestly can't tell unless you're looking. Here is a pic, mind you this is the original head. Shoulda grabbed the renewal that I have x.x

[​IMG]

Edit: the fit of the revival head is a lot better imho. If you would like a pic of that just say the word. ^^

13. Oh yes please!! :) chesi renewal has a slightly smaller opening than the original?

i tried my only SD size body which is a sqlab DG59 with my chesi renewal head ... And the gapping is huge! Lol

14. I hardly notic it on either head, tbh. This is the renewal. The neck hole is slightly different upon close inspection.

[​IMG]

15. Oooh a much better fit! It's perfect!! :) thanks for the pics!
      A little monica body it is for my girl. *starts watering the money tree*

16. Lol I really like them. They're great bodies. Nice and poseable, the resin is clean and smooth as well, minus a few seam lines. The NS matches new and old Napi resin very well. Currently saving for a third. ^^

17. Crapy cell pic of Myth all put back together (and standing on carpet no less!) My ladies need some serious camera time. Maybe this weekend if it doesn't pour....

[​IMG]

18. She looks adorable! Can't wait to see the Chesi's all put together too! :)

19. Yeah, they have no cloths though! I'm horrible x.x lol