1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. Sugar, I got a Little Monica Harmony B body in NS for my Chesi heads and Rogebell. Both look great on it and the bodies are nice as well. ^^

2. Mistress_Of_Burden Thank you :D Oh it's really pretty body!

3. So, I order a bunch of luts dolls a couple of months ago and the order arrived, so now my Rogebell has a body!!!
      [​IMG]
      So happy! X3

4. SugarFirefly and Marlequeen, Thank you :)

Some more work on Harland (Lucifer) - I have been working on a better pattern for faux fur wigs and with some premium fur available this was the result:

[​IMG][​IMG]

I am happy with the wig itself, both as punker and in normal style, but it might be just a bit too dark?

5. Hello everyone! I am so happy to see some more Napi boys have turned up in this thread. I love Lucifer and Pekato! Of course the girls are lovely too. I got pictures back of my Winfred's new faceup from the artist I comissioned. What do you think?

[​IMG]
      IMG_6392-1 by cosmosuchu, on Flickr

6. All the pretty boys! My ladies need more camera time though, but two have no cloths!!! XD

Not to mention eyes... ._. Lol

7. Wow, he's stunning !
      The mouth in particular is yummy ;)

8. Hey! Just wanted to see how everyone and their Napidaolls were doing! Haven't seen much action on this thread in a while!~ Sadly I have no pictures to share.... Haven't been inspired by my lovelies as of late. They needs new cloths and eyes, but alas.... no funds x.x

9. I feel you, as I have no funds either :( Christmas is always so expensive, so I have to start slowing down on the dollie front.

I just recently got Gerda back from her new face-up. I just absolutely adore her new face! :D
      Here's a bad cellphone pictures I got at the last mini-meet-up I went to.
      [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

Here's a more recent photo of Aubrey~

11. Super cute!!!! I love the freckles! And the teeth are so adorable too! I love teeth xp

What a cutie! XD

12. Mistress_Of_Burden lol I have one photo..but....XD

[​IMG]

Ginger is LUTS Bory, Darek is Napidoll Lucifer

13. Quick question, what size eyes do you guys put in your Chesi heads? I'm buying new eyes, and I /think/ I have 16mm in my Chesi heads but I can't be sure x.x

I know I have 14mm in my Roge b/c her eye holes are so tiny, but debating on 16mm.

So what I'm trying to say is what's your opinion and pics of Chesi and Roge with eye size!

[​IMG]

Here's an old pic of my Chesis, left has what I think are 16mm and right has my 14mm. (I hope the pic isn't over sized, tapatalk is weird like that)

14. Oooh good to see your cuties, Mistress!! :) i have 16mm on my Chesi. Come to think of it, I've never even tried any other sizes on her ...

15. I think anything smaller looks bug eyed in her. I don't like it when you can see whites between the iris and the lid from top too bottom (eye's too small) or when there's too much iris left and right (eye's too big).

But I have no idea what size my eyes are (except the 14mm). I'm horrible and keeping track of that stuff.... xp

16. 16 mm is much better :)

17. I think I might bite the bullet and order ED eyes for my ladies.... someone is hosting a thing and I can't find the right colors any where else....

I also think I'm going to go with blind eyes for Myth. What do you guys think? Xp

18. So I kept saying I was getting a Naya and that I loved her so much, and then would go silent... I finally got one of my own as a birthday present from my husband this year. And I actually am using blind eyes in her, and they look great, Rogebell and Naya have kind of the same far apart eyes so it should look great in her too. Here is Naya my Selkie (she still needs a name and not just a character descriptor!)

[​IMG]?

19. Naya is one of my all time favorite sculpts!^^

I can't even remember when I bought my Rogebell.. But today, I FINALLY painted her!
      [​IMG]
      All natural light was of course gone by the time I was done but I'm quite happy with how she came out. ^^

20. Do you guy think I should go the cheaper and possibly settle on the perfect colors with Mako Eyes or foot the bill and get exactly the colors I want ED? They're both very pretty eyes, but ED has the exact colors while Mako only has close seconds.

I love Naya!!!! I would love to bring one home too, but I have my other ladies to take care of first THEN I will seriously start to think about bringing Naya home!

But thank you for the picture!~ You are right, they both have far apart eyes but Roges are a lot smaller! Naya's eyes are huge like Chesi's O_O I think I'm going to go for it though, I always see her with blind eyes in my head. Hopefully it looks as good as I'm thinking! x.x

Very cute!!!! The anime eyes are something different in her, but she looks super sweet!