1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. Oh my gosh! I never even noticed it was down.... Hopefully it's back up soon...

2. They're still down... Im starting to feel like theyre out of buisness :...( The BJD world has slowed down immensely...

3. Awe, at least I got my ladies when I had the chance. Hopefully they come back... v.v

4. I hope so! They have some of the best face molds!

Im adopting this sweet beautiful girl from Heliantas!

[​IMG]

5. I noticed they were down as well, was hoping its just in my country :...(
      But I just realized that http://www.napidoll.kr is still working, hopefully they are not out of bussiness

6. Yeah I'm a bit sad the Napidoll English website has gone poof... :(
      But with their Korean site still up, it means they're not completely gone~ right?

So I erm... This kinda just happened. I think I may have a Rogebell Addiction! :sweat
      [​IMG]
      I'm thinking of sending dreamy on the right to have modded wide-open eyes! :whee:
      Ermagehrd~How cute would that be?! XD

7. Yeah, whats up with that though!!! I'm going to have to check it out and see if there's anything we're missing...

Going to buy my third body soon though!!! Now the twins won't have to share with Myth. Then I might try and get aa Dreamy Roge... Might do that before I buy the body though (in case I have to buy two ;) )

Bander your dreamy Roges are ruining my no more dolly thing I have going on!!! They're just too cute!!! Xp

8. Omg Bander ... You are killing me with your Rogebell pic!!! Too much cuteness for my little heart (and wallet) to endure. Now i have to search high and low for a dreamy Roge head! I really hope the Napi english site goes back up again so that they bring back the Roge heads for the next limited event sale! :)

9. @Mistress_Of_Burden Haha thank you! Yeah I was trying to keep to a similar rule earlier this year... But yeah, obviously didn't work out~ D: Oh wow! It'll be exciting to see the twins all together at last! ( > 3<):aheartbea

@Hypercurve Ahh nuu! Don't die!! ( > A<) Aw, I hope you find one if you decide to pursue her! She's the cutest gosh-darned thing! (totally not biased lol) XD I'm really hoping Napi's international website comes back! I never got the chance to order a Carol... ;n; </3

10. I hope Napidoll will be coming back again. I guess I feel a bit sentimental about them, because my oldest doll is a Napidoll Chesi. Haha. :sweat

Bandersnatch - Your girls are so gorgeous! All those soft colors are just dreamy :aheartbea

11. @Akatsuki Thank you! I love your Gerda, she's a very sweet little miss. :) Yeah I feel quite sentimental about them too, Margo was my very first SD after being staunchly "tinies only" since entering the hobby! XD

I just ran their latest news post on their Korean site (dated 27th May) through google translate and it seems like weather issues are making it difficult to cast? I recall them usually closing over summer anyway, so I'm not too worried about them disappearing. ^^;

12. Same here, Roge was my first BJD after years of being without any...

Maybe we should start emailing them? Try and get our Napis back... x.x

13. Awww, I've wondered about their site, too, as I don't have access to it neither.
      Roguebell isso sweet I hope they are going to release her again!

14. Meep.. Napidoll is like my favourite company!
      I hope they will open an english site again or at least ship to the west.

15. The Napidoll girls are very pretty, but I love the boys too!
      Are there more people here with a Lucifer?

[​IMG]

16. I wish I had a chance to get a Napidoll Chesi. She looks exactly like my OC and I'm sad that I may never be able to have her.

17. She does show up on the marketplace now and then, so it might take a while, but you might find her. :)

18. Cutekana, Cyador is right, they do pop up ever so often. I got my Chesi twin heads off of the MP long after they stopped being sold. So don't lose hope! ^^

19. I am pleased to be finally catching up with you all again, though I still have no photos to share. My Roge is still faceless, with a body that I am thinking of changing and eyes that I am not completely happy with either!

What's more, after trying all the clothes I had made for her and not feeling the bond that I'd hoped for, I have decided to go off on a completely different tangent and turn her into steampunk child. :sneaky

20. I know how you feel, i'm terrible at photographing my dolls. Mostly because i don't really have a good place to take pics of them… one day though, one day…