1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Discussion Part 2

May 8, 2014

1. @Cyador your Lucifer has so much personality! I'd love to see some more Napidoll boys in here too! ;)

@cutekana I do hope you find your Chesi! One thing I've learnt in this hobby is to never say never, if you keep searching the MP you'll find her eventually! :3nodding:

Long time no see @Xanadu Dolls! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Rogebell, I hope things work out for you and her! When you finish her steampunk outfit I'd love to see it! :D

After months of procrastination & slow saving (then spending said savings on more urgent things, like car repairs and bills) I finally bought myself a new camera! So naturally I had to test it out at bit... ;D
      [​IMG]

2. Hi Banders! Been working on her hat today and it's looking pretty good so far. I have also sketched the outfit design, now just waiting on some fabric to arrive before I begin sewing.

3. Cyador Yup, I'm the Lucifer's owner too :D

Darek Markiel-->

[​IMG]

4. Can't help but loving him!

5. Guuuuyyys my Rogebell has finally returned from ViridianHouse and I can't get over how perfect she is!!

[​IMG]zoey by petitemarine, on Flickr

6. Oh my! She's so beautiful, I love her M. If she were mine, I'd have her beside me all day, just so I could keep looking at her. :aheartbea

7. Thank you S! I wish I could take her to work with me so I could stare at her allll day!

8. petitemarine - Just a gorgeous face-up <3

9. Akatsuki, thank you! Caroline from ViridianHouse is a faceup wizard!

I was just poking around on Napi's Korean website and I see that there's a notice about a sales period starting today (!) for Carol, Lumiere and Agabell...the translation for the notice is really bad so I'm not sure what all of it means, but maybe if they are selling again they will reopen the english website?

#170 petitemarine, Oct 17, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    10. I really want a rogebell TT TT but they seem to Be extremely difficult to find :(
      Do you guys think that a rogebell head would look goo in a baby delf body?,

11. I think many people (me included!!) wish that Napi would sell Rogebell again, she is so perfect :( I think a Rogebell on a Baby Delf body sounds like a REALLY cute idea, she does have a baby face so I think it might look good!

12. Justine (Napidoll Chesi) - first girl in my Only-Boys BJD family XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#173 SugarFirefly, Jan 8, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    13. Congratulations! Chesi is a lovely sculpt. :)

14. Congrats @SugarFirefly! I just got a Chesi for the first time as well and im so in love with her @_@!!
      [​IMG]Napidoll Chesi- FINALLY♡♡♡!! by jessica pearl, on Flickr
      I want another one already >_<!
      does anyone know if Napidoll only sells their dolls in normal skin or do they also make white skin?

15. In WS too ;)

16. Oh, thank you for this. I'm stuck at work sick and I really needed a thread of good news! I don't know how I missed this up until now.

17. Hello dear Napi-lovers! Im so happy to be able to find so many Napidoll fans here!
      After a long-time drooling over Rogebell and stalking the marketplace, I've finally got her. I can't believe it! She is really not easy to get though...I've traded her with jwsmith and now waiting for her arrival *____*
      There are so many companies apart from Napidoll that are also discontinued sertain molds ehhhh

18. Azali, Congratulations on your Napidoll girl! Rogebell has such a pretty face!

19. Thank you so much! Yes, he is such a precious indeed =)