1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Ricardo

Feb 12, 2010

1. I asked this on the website:

Though I wonder if there is blood on the lips in the pics where it doesn't look like he just bit someone's neck. XD Either way, this guy is absolutely adorable. And I love the blood on his cheek, though not sure about the "I just drank someone's blood" bit on his mouth. :sweat

EDIT: I asked for specific pictures of the two different faceups. I'm pretty sure I'm going to order him, but I want to be sure what I'm going to get.

2. Wow! I'm really impressed with the response from this company so far. (I've never dealt with them or heard much about them.) They responded to my request for specific faceup pictures already. :)

[​IMG]

Oh my... I really need to get him. :drool

3. Omg yes blood INCLUDES that!! omg i have a new head i need! *save save save*

4. :sweat

I just ordered mine in white skin with "Not Blood" faceup.

5. Congrats! I'd love to see owner pics when you get him. Waiting on the next soom babe to see which I want to get more xD That is not cool T__T Two companies, 2 possible awesome dolls. How do I choose?

6. I'll definitely post pics when I get him. ^_^

7. ..D: I thought Not blood was no blood at all.. I don't like the blood on his cheek. :/

8. Raen: I don't see why you couldn't ask for there to be no blood at all. I don't think it would be too difficult to not put that little mark on his cheek. ^_^ I really like the default faceup though. Pretty!

9. If I end up caving in and buying him I'm going to get it done with blood but I'm going to see if they'd be willing to do black eyebrows. Still on the fence and looking at my finances.

10. I asked and they said yes. x3.. I think. Lol yay for engrish! xD

11. It only now occurred to me that Napidoll Shane was styled as "vampire's prey" with bloody bite marks on his neck.

So, I suppose Shane is specifically Ricardo's prey? :D

12. Probably. They're both really pretty. *drool* I'm kind of surprised that they didn't put Ricardo up first then Shane. It would have made a little more sense then. *shrug* It would have been awesome if they did photos of them together, too. ^_^

13. I just gave in and ordered a Ricardo head in white skin, blank. :XD:
      Oddly enough, I plan to make the head into a girl. (Well, mostly a girl...she is actually a hermaphrodite, but she presents as female.)

14. Cool! ^_^ I'm really curious to see what everyone does with their heads. I hope they don't take too long. ^^"

15. EDIT Well I ordered mine today ^^ WS with yes blood option AND black eyebrows <3

16. He is so adorable!!!! *______*

Mine will arive today!!!! NS and no faceup!

Unfortunately I'll only be able to see him on saturday (that's when I get back home).

17. Oh! Really? Congrats!

I wonder how long it will take for the ones with faceup to ship. I'm getting antsy. :3

18. (i'm not sure if I can post it here but ... anyway ^^""")
      For those who might be curios to see some owner pics, I've posted some pics of mine here ^^
      Photos of my Ricardo

i did his faceup ... and I'll probably change it in a near future. ^^"

I really like him! (specially the lips and teeth! XD)

19. Oh! Thanks for letting us know. ^_^ He's a cutie.

Still no word on mine shipping either. :|

20. Ah, so pretty! Ditto on the no shipping though.