1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Ricardo

Feb 12, 2010

1. Diamondust -- when did you order yours? I ordered a Napi head in January and I still haven't heard anything. I'm feeling a bit anxious about it.

2. D: seriously Jan? Oh man...I ordered mine 2 weeks ago to the day. That's a little disconcering. Have you messaged them? What did they say if yes? pm me if it's getting a bit too OT for this thread.

3. i am watching this tread to see how the shipping goes. I may decide on him depending on teh company goes about sending him to new owners.

Oh, can you post photos when he arrives? I would like to see owner photos if you don't' mind.

4. Diamonddust and Elysion gear -- I got my shipping notice today! Yay! I guess I was fretting for nothing. I will definitely post pictures of mine when he arrives! :)

5. I got the shipping notice for my Ricardo head today!

(I ordered on Feb 25th, blank, if that helps you gather info, Elysion gear ~__^ )

6. That's really good to hear. I ordered mine on Feb 20th with the "Not Blood" faceup. :D So... *crosses fingers* I hope mine should be shipping in the next week or so. ^_^

7. Ordered mine on the 13th of feb with a no blood face up. Still waiting for my shipping notice :<

8. I got my head today! She is currently borrowing my Sooah's body (which the head is too big for, btw...definitely not enough neck...but it's the only large female body in the house) and has temporary eyes at the moment as I was waiting to make sure on size before I ordered them. Did her faceup this evening, even though I was losing the light. xD;

-->*picture*<--

I am planning on putting the head on the 65cm Dikadoll girl body.

9. Woah he makes a good girl! Love her lips ^^

10. Thanks! X3

I will take better pics once she gets her own body. ^^;

11. Thanks, diamonddust. :)

Has anyone else heard anything about their head shipping?

12. Nope! It's been a month and 4 days now, including weekends and the easter holiday. I did prod them though and they mentioned some humid weather fluctuations plus the usual 'please be patient' routine. *shrug* I translated that to mean they hadn't much started yet xD I hope it picks up soon as I'm moving within the next month or so and I'd hate to wait longer for postal re-routing.

13. I ordered mine with no blood faceup in the middle of February, and still no word on when he'll be ready. I also posted on their board a few days ago and the reply I got (today) was that humidity is currently problematic. So, same old, same old.
      I am looking at getting him a Demon Garden body.

14. It's been a month and 3 weeks. i ordered early feb. Anyone else got any news?

15. Nothing yet on mine either. I even posted a question on their Q&A for an update about my order, but they haven't responded yet. :|

16. Oh, that sucks. >< I am sorry you are all having to wait so long for your faceup heads. I have been waiting since the end of January for a blank DZ girl (who is finally on her way to me) so I know your pain. It is an amazingly cute head, though, so just hang in there! LOL

I just ordered my girl's body, but it will probably take at least a month before it comes in, so no more pics of my girl until then.

17. @arcanthiel; Ooh? What body did you end up getting her? ^^

@alanna: Dx that sucks. last heard from them when they mentioned having humid weather and then i had to update my address which they've yet to confirm has been done.

18. I got the DikaDoll 65cm girl body. Their white resin is a pretty good match for Napi white. I ordered the body through Mint on Card, and got jointed hands for another of my dolls at the same time. LOL