1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Napidoll Tinies Discussion - Part 1

May 23, 2017

1. Napi Doll website provides information about the wig size for Carol. It is 6-7 inches wig, please scroll down to see full information in this link: Carol 캐롤 (예약상품1/18~19)

2. Thank you! I really appreciate it!

3. No problem!

4. I lemme look up for Akagi body!:D I was thinking about Luts honey delf type 3 body :lol: He looks so cuteeeeeeee :love:love

5. Does anyone know the current waiting time for these little cuties?

6. I am not totally sure because I just bought Carol head yesterday.

However, according to their international website, they mention "2. We need prepair period. it will be shipped within 60 business days".

Link: Selling Napidoll head.international order board - 나피돌

7. Thanks for that. I found the website hard to figure out because in some areas the translation worked and sometimes it didn’t. I guessed at some parts. I did make a payment though so I hope my order went through.

8. I think the website is mainly for Korean, the only site page for international buyers is :
      international order board - 나피돌
      which is the Q&A board and order page for international buyers. If you have any question about the sale date that in Korean language, you can ask them here. And they reply really fast!

I used google translate to read the notice for Korean buyers. If the translation is so hard to understand, then I will ask them on Q&A board.
      Like for Kino sale date and time, it is confused because I only know the sale date, not the time. So, I shoot them a question about the time, and it turns out that international buyers can buy Kino head anytime.
      -----------

Btw, I just ordered Kino from Napidoll today! :D

Anyone place the order? :XD:

#68 iguen, Feb 1, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    9. I ordered a Kino a while ago and he will be my first little boy! He is just the cutest and two months (ish) is going to be so long! I didn’t realize that they were available to overseas buyers all the time. Good for us.

10. My first doll from Napidoll will be Carol that was on sale again last month.
      For Carol, I had to follow the date that they announced in Notice board.

For Kino, when I asked about time on Feb 10, they just said Kino-Moti-Kuri are open for international buyers anytime. (No notice about this, only know whenever buyers ask)

So, I think after seeing any notice about the re-release, just ask them first, because they seem to have ...kind of weird sale date policy for international buyers

11. For those who are wondering about the resin color, I just received my Rogebell head and it seems like they changed their resin because she's much pinker compared to my Carol head from 2017. I was planning on getting her a LUTS body but the match isn't that great.

12. Did you order normal skin or white skin?

13. Got some new clothes for Oliver from TTYA! I love the overalls.

[​IMG]
      Oliver
      by Cyamone ✿, on Flickr

14. Has anyone heard when the recent (I ordered in January) orders are going to be shipped? Its a covid thing I assume, but any news on reopening?

15. So crazy thing, I received an email from Napi this morning saying that my head is ready but that it will not ship because of covid. They will send notice when shipping is opened up again.

16. Weird they just gave me a shipping notice May 18th, warning it may take a month to arrive because of the virus.

17. I ordered one Carol head in Jan and received it 3 weeks ago.

18. I ordered Carol on Jan, and just received it today. It was at LA custom for 3 weeks.

I got my Carol today, and I have both Luts 2020 Normal and Dreaming doll 2019 normal. I would say Dreaming Doll match with Napi 90-95%. Dreaming Doll normal is a little bit pinker, while Napi normal is paler.

19. My head is finally on the way, but how long it will be held in customs is another matter. I will just continue to keep my fingers crossed.

Tags: