1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nappy Choo discussion

Oct 17, 2016

1. Thank you so much!! :D

2. awww so adorable :whee: I'm really glad these are on topic too!

3. I knowwwww finally!! And thank you <3

4. love nappy choo, glad we can post pics :)

also wish there is more new face mold coming out ,

Anyone got happy choo, I love my happy choo also.

5. I would just be happy with them releasing more of the ones already created!!!! It's nearly impossible to find legit ones where their owners are looking to sell!! The doll is so lovely, no one wants to let them go :D I love making furniture and accessories for my boy! Has anyone ever restrung one? I am nervous about that prospect but I can see how much it needs doing!!!

6. I hope SOom is reading this so they can introduce new face sculpt, I love my nappy and happy soo much. Also wish they come in diff. skin colors too. I displayed mine in a doll house :)

7. I hope they are too'n. Do you have pics of your choos?? Would love to see em

8. Don't have any new pics of my nappy and happy but I have them in my flickr, click on chinadoll1 and go to my album and look for folder of nappy and happy :)

chinadoll1

9. Ohhhhhh myyyyy godddddd your collection right there is basically my entire grail <3 :D I cannot even! You're the first real life happy owner I've ever met too!!!!!! So gorgeous! Thank you for sharing xD

10. Thank you I got some twins and happy is triplets :) Also I ordered one Lili Happy Choo and waiting for her :)

11. Lili?!?! I'm so jealous!!!!! Haha I am praying they open orders again >.<
      I am so happy to see I'm not the only person so in love with those particular sculpts! I will love to see any photos you get of her when she arrives!!! What do you call each of your babies? Thank you so much for the compliment on the furniture!! It was a blast making it and it continues to prove a joy in photographing and planning scenes. I'm looking forward to his new room box and crafting that to be the perfect setting for everything else I've gotten to put together. Although it's looking like I'll have to upgrade to something much larger after the completion of the crib and swing set- they are so tall!!

12. @aureliaXaurita What pattern did you use to make his outfit? I am having a hard time sewing for this bottom heavy little guy! Its my daughter's first bjd and I can't get a sleeper right! I'm contemplating filing off his parts so she will just use dresses, lol!

13. Oh my goodness! No need to go so far haha! I am actually quite unable to sew! However there are many many tutorials to be found, here is one from an online group I'm in for making a nappy https://www.facebook.com/groups/113849662123138/permalink/386379604870141/

And here is one for a little dress for another doll size, simply add a strap at the back to extend the fit around. Pukifee/Littlefee-Iplehouse BID

Baby boy will fit perfectly fine into lati and pukifee shorts and tee shirts, pants and long sleeves are too long. The clothes I have him in are made by Spampy( bonnet and nappy in green) and Gugu Moda (sleeperwith hood in tan and ivory)

Hope this helps!!! <3 :D Congrats on your little girls new boy!!

#17 aureliaXaurita, Oct 24, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    14. Wonderful!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the group! Send lots of spam of the lovely little things you make :D

15. I love this sculpt as well and really hope Soom offers them again. Love the furniture. Would love to see more pics. I am searching high and low for a Nappy Choo.

Tags: