1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nappy Choo discussion

Oct 17, 2016

1. thank you so much I'll try there!

2. Hello there..or here lol
      Please allow me to contribute to tthe discussion with some pics:
      Untitled
      Untitled

I have made the face up, the hair and the body blush. However that was a couple of years before and I had to live abroad for sometime. Now I am back in every way and this is my first post so... Hello again everybody!
      I would like your opinion, I am going to redo the face up, do you thing that I should open his nostrils? I am thinking also of the possibility of giving him for adoption. What would you suggest?

3. He is adorable! I absolutely love the hair you did! Personally, I don't go for opening the nostrils. If you were going to sell, they are selling like hot cakes now. Just realize that you may not be able to find a replacement easily. It has been many years since they have sold them regularly.

4. Thanks a lot! I ill take your advice and just give him a new more happy face...
      I shall take more pics with his clothes on but the body blush makes him indeed a cutie pie....

5. #45 Anythya, Apr 9, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
    6. Trying to figure out how to post pics haha! Love guys...

7. P.S love his cute little buttom....

8. [​IMG]

9. Bagirka what a little cuties! Cute outfits too. Love the teddy as well.

Here are the twins:

[​IMG]

10. These are the funniest, cutest babies! I may need one LOL

11. I was wondering, what's the difference between Happy Choos and Nappy Choos? Did they just choose to call the newer ones Happy Choos, or do they have different bodies or something?

12. Happy choos were limited full set releases so they were more expensive I believe :)

13. wwww so cute

14. Thanks for the info, aureliaXaurita. That makes sense.

15. No problem!!

16. @Keri your twins are real cuties.

It's been awhile since i was in here, i had forgot our bubbas were now on topic haha.

I took this picture of Rowan a lil while back, which i loved how it turned out.

Bubba Rowan in the night rain.

#57 Anythya, Jun 5, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    17. Please forgive my ignorance - is it possible to get different expression heads for Nappy Choo ? I’m totally obsessed with getting a Nappy Choo of my own.

18. I would love a Nappy choo Popo also , on Soom page they are sold out, nobody sells second hand and only recasts available :...(:...(:...(
      where can i get a legit one?

19. Does anyone have photos of their choos with large dolls?
      I love their chubby bodies and wanna see scale

Tags: