1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nappy Choo discussion

Oct 17, 2016

1. My Nappy Choo and Dalang are shipping, too! I hope it does not take too long. Mail has been slow lately because of Covid-19.

2. I had things shipped with China EMS take a really long time but Korea EMS was still quick the last time I had a doll ship from there, that was back in December though. This will be my first doll in awhile so I hope it won’t take too long.

3. My Nappy Choo tracks as being in Seoul P.O. I've always had fairly quick arrivals from Neo-angel Region, so I don't expect it will take too long.

4. It will depend on the route the package takes. It will probably leave Korea promptly but if it needs several stops on the way, it may take longer.

5. Dalang is out for delivery, let’s see how my carrier handles it this time…they like me to chase my express parcels down :|. She was shipped four days ago.

6. My doll is stuck in Chicago customs which makes me very nervous since an incoming doll was lost there two years ago.
      Once it's on the move I should get it the next day as I'm only one state up.

7. @phanuel, I hope it works out better this time. I have only had something go through Chicago customs once and I got lucky even though I typically have bad luck. Usually the things I order go through New York and I rarely have issues there.

My carrier delivered Dalang and I’m in love, so cute :chibi.. I need to think of a name for her and get pictures soon.

8. My Nappy Choo and Dalang are stuck somewhere in Munich. The shipping from Korea worked faster before Covid-19 when Finnair had direct flights between Seoul and Helsinki. Now EMS packages go through Middle Europe and seem to be stuck somewhere for days before they are put on the next flight.

9. @NineOneThree ,Yay! Congrats. I'll look forward to seeing pics. Picking the name is fun, I think. Although sometimes I find too many and it's hard to choose among them.

@spih , let's hope we get our dolls soon. This is the most difficult part of the wait, when they are at the mercy of carriers and customs officials. Yikes.

10. I’m still waiting on some accessories and I’ll probably make her a cuter blanket and a couple other simple props. I’m also thinking of adding upper lashes, I have some tiny ones. I am deciding on a name since the sculpt name doesn’t suit her but I had time for a pic this morning.
      [​IMG]

11. @phanuel, I love the little chubby baby doll look too!

12. Awwww.... These babies are just too cute! I hope mine will be home soon! At least they are no longer in Munich and I paid taxes and custom fees yesterday, so they may arrive today or tomorrow (I hope).

13. My babies are finally here! Meet Nuppu (flower bud) and Nappi (button).
      [​IMG]Soom babies by spih_2, on Flickr
      Though I have a large selection of spare eyes, I had some trouble finding something that fit. There is not much room inside their heads, so some eyes that looked good prevented the face plate from closing properly because the s-hook got into the way.

Now I must start making clothes for them. For now they just borrowed panties from my Lati Yellows.

14. @spih, just saw these two on flickr, love them.
      There are some clothes available on Etsy made specifically for Nappy Choo, but they are mostly strictly baby clothes, like onesies. I would like to see more toddler clothing.
      I'm going to see if any of my Lati Yellow/Secretdoll Mong pieces will work. I think the main problem may be getting sleeves and pants over those big feet and hands.
      I look forward to seeing what you will make for yours.

15. I've found that some of my 1/8 or "Lati Yellow"-size clothing does fit. Shorts and sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts with arm and leg openings that aren't too narrow. Now Gunvald can look like a toddler as well as an infant.

[​IMG]Gunvald by Nadine, on Flickr

16. Very nice! I must try if some of my Lati Yellow clothes fit my babies, too! I tried a cardigan, but it looked too big.

17. Yesss! Some Lati Yellow clothes fit! The dresses look too long, but I can easily make a shorter one using the same pattern. Lati hats are way too big, though, but I found that hats made for a vintage 6 inch Rosebud Thumbsucking Baby do fit. So Nappi and Nuppu have somthing to wear while waiting for me to have time to make something just for them.
      [​IMG]Borrowed clothes by spih_2, on Flickr

#98 spih, May 2, 2022
      Last edited: May 2, 2022
    18. I think the longer dress works, it looks like a baby gown and I love your little pink bonnet on nappy choo.

I found pacifiers that fit.
      [​IMG]

19. @NineOneThree , fits perfectly, nice photo! Love all the pink.

Tags: