1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae 43cm SkyDoll - Owner?:)

Jul 16, 2007

1. Thanks so much!! :aheartbea
      I am very impressed from how much people not european persons
      know Sky Doll.*_*

Here, the Art book's cover from my page en French language (Soleil's Editions):
      http://www.soleilprod.com/univers.php?uId=4

If you want to buy the " Sky Doll' Art Book " here is possible order my books. This is Amazon.
      http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_ss_b/...s&field-keywords=Sky+doll&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go
      I am sorry, is the french language...:...(

2. Roooooo!!! Je ne savais pas que vous étiez fan de bjd!! Félicitations pour cette merveilleuse poupée *o* Je suis une grande fan de votre travail, je suis certaine que Skydoll marchera très bien aux états unis!!! Très bonne continuation, et merci de nous faire partager tant d'émotions à travers votre art ^o^

3. Small translation all over Doa' world..:sweat
      Neurotic: Roooooo!!! I did not know that you were fan of bjd!!
      Congratulations for this marvellous doll * O *
      I am big a fan of your work, I am certain that Skydoll will go very well to the United States!!!
      Very good continuation, and thanks for making us divide so many emotions through your art ^o^

Thanks alot Neurotic!! ;)
      And, yes I am dolls' collector !:aheartbea :aheartbea
      But not only BJD, but also other small art works like these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Thank you again enmi , Otai et neurotic !!! :blush :blush

For aya22 et neurotic : she is my friend.
      Her is a french' artist a big famous....
      I love his art.
      These two original are my two home' guardians ! :kitty1 :kitty1

5. Yes, off course!:fangirl:
      The Virginie site is : http://vropars.free.fr/
      And the part more interesting for me is this :the more interesting part for me is this : http://vropars.free.fr/darkwork.htm

As you can see there are still many pieces not "sold out"! :aheartbea :aheartbea

For KGdaKat : thanks very much!! :3nodding:
      For sana: thank sooooooooo much !!!! :aheartbea

6. I don't know how well SkyDoll is known in the US, but I bought a really lovely skirt a few years ago with SkyDoll images from an Italian company at Bloomingdales Department Store here in NYC.

I like to read French and European comics when I can find them even though my French is very bad and I have to use the translator on my computer a lot.

I am happy to see your work as a doll, because the one thing I thought when I first saw it was how much I wanted toys from the comic! I really look forward to seeing more of your art.

Oh, for people looking for English language SkyDoll, while heavy Metal did publish it, if you want a real treat pick up the French edition because the art reproduction is so much better then in Heavy Metal magazine.

7. Hello angeldevildolls!!
      Thanks for compliment! :aheartbea
      It's very curious the history of the Store Bloomingdales and Sky Doll.:aeyepop:
      I have not understood what exactly you have bought.
      What is exatly?
      Because we have not never made merchandising in USA.
      Can you describe the my article ?:|
      I would like to understand if this article is an imported article or not.
      It is a lot important for me..
      Can you write me a PM?
      I write you my adress mail.

Thnaks so much...;) ;)

8. Angeldevildolls : Thanks so much for your PM....:sweat
      Enmi: I write to you very soon!
      Thanks for the compliment!

9. Hi! :aheartbea
      Thanks so much for all this compliments...You are very kinds !

The Noa/Narae's photos I put them here the next week, since I am not to my home, but in traveling buisness.

But.... :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

:cake: :cake: :cake: I want to inform to you that I have opened a "Sky Doll Contest Pixel Art" :cake: :cake: :cake:

Sky Doll looks for Pixel Artist!

In Autumn 2007, or at the beginning of 2008, the new Sky Doll website will be online.We’re looking for artists to help us creating a webpage with free downloadable images for the website’s visitors.
      It will be a Japan design/kawaii page,hosting many downloadable images, among which dolls and icons in Pixel Art.The purpose of this contest is to transform what you did here into a real assignment.
      As a matter of fact, this contest’s winner or winners will work with us to create this webpage.
      It will be a professional and paid job.
      Moreover, the winners’ name and website links will be displayed on the Sky Doll website.

Deadline : at the end of settember 2007.

Here , the rules: http://www.skydollcontest.com/

*** @( ^ ___ ' )@ ***

10. :o It is so amazing to see that you are here on DoA! I first saw Skydoll in Heavy Metal magazine last summer and have been trying to find a collection of it, and ironically enough, waiting for your website to be completed! Your narae is gorgeous, have you made any of the other characters (Such as roy :3) in doll form?

11. Beautiful !! I loved this outfit and style on the doll too when I saw it on the french photos! and now I know the history so interesting.

I love the animals! do you sell them? I also have seen your art work and admired it greatly. :)

WOW Sky doll created into a ball jointed 43 white doll its a DREAM COME TRUE!! Of course its very natural to want this as a doll I wanted it too!!
      This may be the most exciting post of this year for me. I love seeing an artists visions coming forth in many different ways especially as a doll and I know I will buy it!

SO EXCITED eeksss too much excitement for me in the doll world of late!!

Thank you for your posts.

12. Do you have any update on the doll version of your work? has she moved forward at all in that area?

13. Skydoll in resin? oh, wow! subscribing to this thread to stay updated.

14. Yeh I looked at her site and it seemed to show a buy now button for a doll version. but its under construction and no real info. http://www.skydoll.com/home.html you can see there is a flashing buy your own skydoll!

I love this part "With their sexy features and wide range of personalities our dolls are a difinitive solution for any sexual and affective lack"

;) hopefully that is about buying a actual real life doll and not a comic which I know she also does. The graphic novel link does work most of the others don't though. Me thinks its a real doll ..... wonder how long till we see it!! ** If you read above it says so looks like it will be updated with doll info then if the product has gone well. I hope the creator reads this thread.

In Autumn 2007, or at the beginning of 2008, the new Sky Doll website

15. Wow! I absolutely thought that the wonderful narae Skydoll custom was a fan art job!
      I saw the pics on a thread on Materiel Celeste, and I never thought it was one of the co-author's job!!! *___* :aheartbea
      wah, I just don't know what to say, I am a big fan of sky doll, I have the 3 books in spanish and the pencil book of La ville blanche :fangirl:

and I have to say WOW, the doll pics you have posted are amazing! I love the first one, what a wonderful hands and realism *_*

I'm so glad to have this hobby in common with you (apart from the passion for comics <3)

Ok, I stop my fangirl mode x_D

PS; and wow, i would be awesome to have an Skydoll BJD or resin doll *.*

16. She hasn't posted on the board since August I hope she comes and give us an update on the doll. I would love to get the comics in English is that possible for the future?

:)

17. the Skydoll Narae is really amazing :fangirl: ! and the illustrations too ! Good Job !

c'est vrai que les illustrations sont magnifiques ! la Narae aussi ! c'est tr&#232;s bien fait !!!!!!!!

18. Any news on the doll??

Wow, les tableaux avec les Fees sont magnifiques, *o*

19. venusdea, I love Skydoll, and all your other works! Your art is just amazing!

Your other dolls are awesome, the look so real and magic...

20. Wow... I love your artwork although I have not read SkyDoll comics yet... But i'm going to do it after seeing this!