1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae and Narin 60cm Discussion part 2.

Nov 16, 2008

1. When you want the full doll you ordered the body and then tell them which head you want on it. If you just want the head you use the order for the head. Not sure how it works if you want just the body .

2. Therealwalter thanks, figured that out a bit too late lol %) Anyways I hope to post pictures of my violet Narae soon

3. Bimong keeps changing they way he sells things! I think the next plan is heads and bodies separately but I'm not exactly sure how he will list things!

4. You can, but most of the time he has a different gift head for every preorder. Make sure to read everything on the body listing, or you can ask him if there's a gift head!

5. Hey all and happy holidays!
      I have another question, maybe somebody has tried dressing their Narae60 in Loongsoul clothes (for the 58cm girl?) The measurements seem to be a bit diffrerent as Narae's body is 1-2 cms bigger in some places, so I am not sure if they would fit.. Maybe some other firm's clothes have worked out well for your girls?

6. It's been a while since I bought clothes for my girls but SD13 I think fit. Stacey's Pink Ocean makes things to custom measurements, so that is a safe option depending on what you want.

7. Thanks, I will check it out!

8. I looked back a bit and I think you are talking about the new Narae body! I have honestly not dressed mine in a lot of things yet, but some 65cm girls clothes have worked.

9. I don't know about loongsoul but from my experience, narae girls take SD13 boy for bottom. I also tried a pair of iplehouse SIDw jeans that fit very well at the hips.

10. [​IMG]
      My new Narin just arrived. Look at those hands! The body is amazing (as expected).

11. Isn't he awesome! I haven't had time to take pictures of my gorgeous boy yet!

12. Narin looks so gorgeous! I purchased New Narin 68cm last month, too. Bimong told me that the casting is finished and the shipment will be ready soon. I'm so excited! The production time is so fast. I didn't expect to receive him in 1-2 months.

13. Hi, lovely people here! I'm also a newly minted Narin 65cm owner - my poor boy has been waiting for his faceup since before Christmas, but natural light has been sparse around here.

[​IMG]

I'm wondering what kind of clothing you all have found that actually fits - he is practically bursting out of that shirt made for slimmer 70cm dolls and I'm wondering if I should have more luck with SID sizes...

14. And here is my boy finally faceupped (although he is still waiting for his proper eyes and I'm planning on trying my hand in wigmaking for him):

[​IMG]

And to - partly - answer my own question, I did some measurements on the body, and as it turns out he is somewhere between EID and SID size when it comes to upper torso. Shoulder width is 19 cm which is definitely EID, but chest (32cm) waist (25cm) hips (33cm) are slimmer than a SID, so I'm still on the fence on which size I should go with...anyway that is an EID undershirt he is sporting right now :)

15. He looks great. Those pants fit well. If you bought them, what are they?

16. Unfortunately they are a mis-sized pair from M3 Studio. I ordered them in EID size years ago, but got this pair that doesn't actually fit an EID (too tight). The belt-loops are asymmetrically sewn so I assume that this pair was an accident.

I don't actually have anything else that comes even close to fitting (the really EID sized one from IH is too big and the slimmer 70cm clothes are too tight). This yellow pair is too long (hence the rolled up bits) and roomy in the waist, but not horrible (at least he can sit very comfortably in them XD).

17. I want to get some time to try some things on my Narin.

18. I've got my Narin65 too but I didn't take picture of him for the moment. I want to make a vampire out of him.
      The body is really heavy, I nearly have difficulties to handle him! :kitty1

@Smaug Your guy is really handsome!

19. @Smaug Your guy looks great! Those arms are super sexy. :XD:

All Bimong's new sculpts have been gorgeous, I wish I could get one. But instead I drop by with a quick snapshot of my Narin N611 hybrid since I've been playing with him a lot more lately.
      [​IMG]

20. @Follow-the-Wind -Thank you! He is the first doll that I handled that is so heavy and so poseable at the same time - kinda makes me think of a fat cat :sweat I can't wait to see how your vampire guy turns out, post lots of pictures of him!!! :D

@AlisonVonderland - Aw, Kamael is so sweet on this picture! I saw that you made a short wig for him in the past - was it very hard to get right? I've never done a wig in my life but I'm kinda thinking about trying one for my boy.

Although his hair situation is not solved yet (he is borrowing someone else's hairdo for the time being), he has his own eyes now, and I couldn't be happier with them:

[​IMG]