1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae and Narin 60cm Discussion part 2.

Nov 16, 2008

1. @Therealwalter , @Smaug , your boys are lovely! I wasn't a fan till I spotted your guys! Can I ask, is it the 68cm or the 65cm Narin you both have? Do you have each a different size?

2. I think mine is 68cm.

3. Thanks @Therealwalter , I just discovered I went over Narin's owners' description a bit too fast! :doh

4. Hi! I want to buy clothes for my Narin 68cm. Can someone tell me which size I should buy? Will 70cm clothes fit him?

5. @Lilla Oh, sorry for answering so slowly :sweat - my boy is the 65cm version. here he is between a 69cm Dollshe boy, and a 68cm Mirodoll+Iplehouse EID hybrid:

[​IMG]

@fancat I looked around the measurements and it seems like (aside from the height) the 5th Motif guys have similar shoulder-hip ratio, so I'm planning to start with stuff in that size range. From the Venitu discussion it seemed that they fit mostly in Iplehouse SID sized clothes. For pants the Rrabbit and Freedom Teller ones were specifically mentioned as fitting well, if I remember correctly.

If you have your eyes on regular slimmer 70cm sizes, I'd definitely go for stretchy stuff. None of my non-stretchy 70cm shirts fit on my boy.

6. @Smaug , no worries! ;) I went back a few posts and discovered you had mentioned it! I don't sleep well and my eyes skip over things easily at the moment. Thank you for answering my question and for the picture. You've got a trio of good looking boys there! :D

7. @Smaug Thank you so much! I'll try to look through these companies. I'm still waiting for my Narin. So I have no idea how his proportion is. I'm so happy that he can share some clothes with Venitu. So I don't have to buy many clothes. LOL

8. Hi everyone! Happy to finally join the forum posting again. I just ordered my Narin 65cm. Can't wait to have him here.
      I was wondering if anyone knew which jointed hands would fit this doll the best?
      Bimong sent me a measuring pic of the wrist and its approx 6.8cm (2.63 inches)
      I adore Bimong hands but I've always wanted to buy some jointed hands if I ever got around to buying an SD doll.
      Thanks in advance to everyone for your tips and/or advice!

9. Here is my Narae, Karou
      [​IMG]

10. She's beautiful!

11. I've finished my second Narae head's face-up some months ago. Here she is:
      [​IMG]

It's a N62k.

12. I love her! I also love Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

13. @Kaminyari She's lovely, and that wig <3

@Follow-the-Wind Always love seeing your work. That's a fabulous look for the n62k.

I'm waiting on a n609/charisma. Still not 100% sure if I got him to keep or just to paint. I'm debating making him into a colorful androgynous character, and it's tempting to make this my excuse to finally get the DT18 body. XD

14. @nancy_schroeder_ca, thank you =)
      @luckeegurl36, oh, it's soo nice to see someone who loves this book too ^^ i tried to get her all necessary tattoos, but now have got only hands painted - so more way to go ahead =) thank you
      @rianne, thank you - I wish I had more wigs of such color to choose, but this one is perfect match ^^

15. Anyone know when he is going to open up another ordering period for the new big gals???

16. @Arianne02 I have been wondering this myself! When was the last time large ladies were released anyway? Over a year ago? I'm holding out hope for a Dandelion60 and I'm on the fence on if I need to add a Narae N610 to that.

Does anyone know that last time he worked on upgrades for the large lady bodies? He seems to be upgrading bodies lately and I'm wondering if he is possibly pondering some changes.

17. Actually wasn't there a notice he has now stopped production on dolls?
      Unless he took it back.... But I think the last ever preorder ended in may or june.

Edit: art BIMONG

18. @sahome This is such sad news! :...( How did I miss this?!?? :o I'm sitting here a bit in shock just trying to absorb the news. Thanks for pointing it out.

For anyone else like me who missed it, here is the message on his notice board. You can read it here.

19. He certainly is on hiatus. I do seen to remember that he was planning to update the 60cm body in the future and he did say he would do occasional heads and parts. The volume on the final order convinced him to use a casting service, so maybe that will make it easier for him. The last orders from the last pre-order are supposed to be delivered in the fall.

20. I am looking to hybrid my 2018 Narin609 head and it seems to be very hard because of the neck size. I need an around 11cm neck body. And I want him 63 to 65cm size to match with my old 60 Narae girl.
      Could anybody show me a new Narin head on an Iplehouse nYID or SID male body, please? No matter of resin color or Narin head mold.