1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae and Narin 60cm Discussion part 2.

Nov 16, 2008

1. Could anyone help refresh my memory. I’ve had 3 narae in the past, but I can’t remember which wig size I’m supposed to order :sweat
      Specifically I’m looking for a monique wig. 6-7” or 7-8”?

2. Wig size is 6-7. Their heads measure 6.5 inches.

3. Ah thank you! :)

4. Very excited to have gotten my hands on an old narae!
      Her face needs work, but the body is in good shape (save for the fact the previous owner sanded it and it lost some definiton) :D

Here she is after serious cleaning, some polishing, and restringing!

[​IMG]

(I wish I still had the new narae so I could take pictures of them together :p)

5. The 53 (52) cm Dandelion is available to order!

6. Mine is here too! My Narae Elf is so happy that he is finally here! They now deciding what spa they would like to go to!

7. I love her, but ouch that price tag.
      I thought I remembered Bimong saying she would be $1000 for a fullset? If I want the fullset now, I am way over 1000 :/

Edit: well I found another post saying "Sale price of normal color version will be $150 for head, $650 for body, and $70 for hand and foot parts". He did mention a price increase in casting when he released her, but I'm still really bummed out about it.

8. This is the first release of this size. He does offer layaway. I wonder if the special cedar box is raising the price. I know he switched to a new casting service also.

9. Well why didn't this show up all the times I searched for it??
      I also bought the most recent Narin head and he's shipped as of last night. I'm so excited!! But I need a body for him....

10. Searching can be difficult! What skin color did you get?

11. Apparently it is lol
      I got NS. easiest to hybrid. Also I'm basing him off a comic character. I didn't expect him to take such a short amount of time and I wasn't really ready with a body. Time to start shopping! Or I'll most likely wait and try him on things when he gets here.

Though I'd really like Bimong's 68cm boy body...but it doesn't seem to be available. Also it would cost me my life.

12. I have the Bimong body, the 65cm version but I may try the elf head on some other bodies!

13. oh! How do you like the Bimong body?? Does it pose as well as it looks like it does? Does it look good in clothes? Would it make a good Spider-Man? I'm dying to know all of the things. I want a really well posing body, and I especially would like a neck joint, which leaves me with about three options and I only like Bimong's. XD

14. The head is here!! He's huge. Way too big for any of my bodies. D:
      Does anyone have suggestions for bodies??

15. I can try mine on some bodies. Did you ger normal skin?

16. @nancy_schroeder_ca That would be great! He's NS.

I tried him on my Dollmore Glamor Model body and it was proportionally good, but the neck was too short. That is one of my largest bodies (in height and shoulder width). I didn't bother with EID because no, or Ringdoll RGM03 because I know it won't work also because of the neck (RD neck is too short and too skinny). I didn't bother with any of my Dollshe's because I only have the older ones (Pure, Rythmos and Classic) and they're too small. The giant newer ones might work, but no one in my area owns one.

That's all I got! I have no idea how to handle giants XD

17. Just popping in to say I've got the 68cm body and I love it. I have a number of bigger guys and I have love-hate relationships with them because they're always tough for a clumsy person like me to handle. :...( I haven't tried doing any crazy posing, but the Bimong body is the 60cm+ body I've had to fuss with the least to get it to do what I've wanted. He stood out of the box for me immediately and he sits beautiful with his legs folded in front of him, under him, and under to the side. He curls up well too. I'm still clothes hunting for him; I'm mostly worried about finding pants to fit those thighs and butt lol.

18. How big is the head you have on him? I feel like the new one is massive (he's larger than most of the heads I have on my 70cm bodies) and I'm afraid he'll be too big for the 68cm body. Which is so sad because I love it D:

19. I've got a Narin N609 head on it and if anything, I feel like the head is very slightly small for the body (but I have a lot of funnily proportioned dolls in my collection so my eye for a realistic scale may be completely blown). I know Venitu is a larger head and seems to fit on the body fine. :)