1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae and Narin 60cm Discussion part 2.

Nov 16, 2008

1. I can try him on the Supia body when I can squeeze out a little play time. Be aware that I got a new doll yesterday that I haven't opened yet!

2. Whenever you're able to, I'd appreciate it. Also, have fun with your new resin!:3nodding:

3. Hi ! I would like some help please. Could you say to me which resin of Iplehouse fit better with the resin of Bimong (classic normal skin and new normal skin) ? Thanks a lot.

4. The classic normal skin is lighter than my Iplehouse FID guy. The new normal might be better but I don't have a sample to compare.

#464 nancy_schroeder_ca, Sep 14, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    5. Thanks for your answer. :)
      So you talk about the normal resin of Iplehouse ? Do you think it can still match for an hybrid if I have a head of Narin in classic normal ?

6. I think it should be easy to blush the head to match the Iplehouse normal skin.

7. Thanks a lot. ^^

8. @Polychinelle So you want an other SD ? How surprising ! :)
      (I'm sorry I can't help, I only have bimong light tan at home as I sold my Narin ^^')

9. I send you a message on Instagram. :p

10. Just bumping this thread up with the news that there is a new Narin and Narae head coming for the bigger models. Bimong is also working on the Narae58 body again.
      Judging by his Instagram pictures, the new heads, Grey (male) and Eva (female), look great!

11. Has anyone seen measurements from the last Narae 60 body? The version with all the joints...I can't obviously find the sizing and would be very grateful if someone can point me to them.

12. Hello!
      I just figured out that the Narin Charisma(609) head would work great for a character.
      Does anyone have an idea or even photos of that head on other bodies(possibly a 60cm - 62cm)? And maybe some resin matches for the NS resin? I'm not familiar with this company, so any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

13. @YukiOokami _ can't help with actual bodies but Bimong normal is currently a good match
      for Fairyland normal.

14. That’s good to know. Thank you! That helps a bit on what I can try out, if I manage to get a head. :)

15. @YukiOokami - sooooooooooooo....I ask Bimong a couple of days ago about plans for a Narae60 version of the small Fusion style body...he said yes he is working on it now!!! I believe he is also working on a new body for the large Narin too...Bimong has posted something on his Instagram about it. (not on there myself)

This is my quote from August of last year and all I can say now is my dream is coming true....:dance:dance:dance

16. I'm very excited for this new Narae SD! I'm in love with her 402 MSD sculpt but I think I'm good on the MSD size for now. I guess my only worry is if I end up not being as in love with her 58cm's face as I am with the 402 one... When I look at the face in his progress photos, it seems like it's thinner and longer in shape, with a different eye style. I'd really like to see her with a faceup soon, I think that'll be what solidifies this for me.

The mobility for these upcoming SDs are super exciting. I can't decide if I want the fusion body's middle joint though given that I like showing midriffs. Poseability vs Seamlessness... such a difficult decision!

17. Ahh Bimong must have heard me when I posted last night, this morning I woke up to see a new instagram post of Narae 58cm with a faceup! She looks so gorgeous, slightly more mature-looking than the MSD but so refined in her own way. I'm instantly sold, I can't wait for her preorder now!!

18. her head has actually been up (with faceup pics) on the website for a little bit :)

19. Oh, I had no idea! When I went on Bimong's site I only saw the new stuff for Narin and the MSD scale Naraes. Didn't realize this SD Narae is going by the name Eva! She's super gorgeous and I'm so excited to see her completed.

20. Eva is the new female head that is SD size. Grey is the new SD male head.