1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae and Narin 60cm Discussion part 2.

Nov 16, 2008

1. Whelp. A year after I bought my Narin head, the body I ordered for him shipped. Yay! now I get the "will it work??" anxiety until it gets here.

It's really been almost exactly a year, just a week off.

2. Oh my stars, the new 58cm Fusion body looks so graceful and lovely! I adore the mini Fusion body, and was really excited for the big one to possibly use with a Feeple60 head. Sadly the bust (however beautifully sculpted) is simply too small for my character . . . I look forward to seeing lots of owner pics though! I bet it will be so fun to pose. :)

@VampireAngel13 ~ now that is some patience, congrats! I'm crossing my fingers the body will work out for you, Narin is such a handsome sculpt.

3. He is! I really hope it fits. I ordered from Dollshe, so I knew what I was in for lol BUT it actually shipped pretty fast (for them). I ordered last June, so it's not even been a year! I almost feel guilty for getting mine so fast....

4. I've taken pictures of my Narae yesterday. So here is one of the pic!

[​IMG]

I can't believe she is with me since already 4 years. I still feel like she's one of my newer dolls!

5. I forgot to post him here now that he's nearly done. Well he's far from done, but he's a doll.

[​IMG]Superior Spider-Man by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

I probably should have gone back and dealt with his ears a bit more, but I had to do so much modding just to get him to fit on his body that I was done lol
      Plus I really wanted to do a faceup on him.

Edit: he's on the Dollshe 28M L4 body and wearing an old Iplehouse shirt from like, 2009...so it's bad. But I don't have a lot of clothing that fits this body so he has no choice (or he can fight Bruce for his clothes. which would be amazing and I want someone to draw it now. my next commission I think...lol)

#485 VampireAngel13, Aug 29, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    6. Beautiful face up - and the hair is amazing! very nice work.

7. @IngieBee @devinyl thank you! I love how he turned out...he was the perfect face sculpt! Makes all the waiting and work worth it!

8. Hope I can say the same thing, LOL I'm waiting on an order for 3 days short of a year :P

9. Yikes!! From Bimong? or someone else (that maybe starts with a D and ends in an ollshe?)
      You never can tell on those long waits. I sold the first doll who made me wait over a year, but possibly bought it back years later...
      This guy was worth it. Now I just have to get his other head finished and the hands modded and costume done. Woo!

10. Bimong has changed his ordering policy recently to prevent the long waits. He is a perfectonist and was offering dolls before he got the final production samples perfect. I have had some long waits but he is no where near Dollshe's status!

11. Nah, it's Impldoll. Ordered through Alice's Collection. I have no idea what's up?? But it's been a weird year, and I think some orders could have been lost in the chaos???

12. @nancy_schroeder_ca lol is anything up to Dollshe's wait times? XD

I didn't wait long at all for my Bimong head....but the body I ordered was Dollshe and that was a wait. Still not long by their standards as it wasn't even a year. But I had the head for months before I even ordered the body so the full doll wait was a year. Then I had to mod the heck out of him to make the hybrid work, so that was more time! He's been a process XD

@IngieBee uggghhhhhhh yeah it's probably the "times" (as I hear constantly, especially when it involves shipping). I don't know that I've ever heard of AC losing orders, but it wouldn't hurt to gently prod them to see if they have any updates, just to make sure. Impldoll might just be backed up, or it's possible they're getting all the small orders out of the way before a larger group order....either way, good luck. I hope you get a shipping notice soon!!

13. Giving the thread a little bump....

@Follow-the-Wind - thinkI have said it before, but wow your girl is amazing!

@VampireAngel13 - such a strong and striking face on your lad.

Has anyone received the Narae60 Fusion body yet? Is it too soon for them to be about?

14. I have received my fusion body! She's in a box as her head is leaving soon for a faceup.

15. Thanks for letting me know...am still curious about the fusion body, because the small version has turned out so well.

@nancy_schroeder_ca - oh cool! looking forward to seeing her finished. Have you played with the body yet?

@sahoma - I'm not on Insta, but tried to have a look. Think I found your Eva head on the multijointed body and she looks brilliant!

16. I will try to put the head on the body and take some pictures before I ship it off!

17. @nancy_schroeder_ca - Oh thank you that would be so helpful, but please only do it if convenient. I believe Bimong is reworking the N60S head and she has peaked my interest again. Did he model just the one pair of hands for the big fusion body?