1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae and Narin 60cm Discussion part 2.

Nov 16, 2008

1. Someone has asked, and this was the response.

"I'm now making new 60cm Narae's body (also high heeled feet & shoes, and hand parts)
      I think , the date of completion in April ^^"

Yay!

2. ------

#62 Datsuki, Mar 29, 2011
      Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    3. I can't wait to see the new improved bodies for the 60cm line, April is just around the corner!

4. Oh wow that's great news!! High heel feet and new hands...*swoon* Hope the "new hands" means a couple of different styles of hand...gonna be on tender hooks waiting for info!

One shot of Kalia ( mature face plate ) out in the snow at the end of last year.
      [​IMG]

5. ^Kalia is so beautiful! I really like the face up. I have a mature narae too, and they look very diffrent of one another. It is always nice to see how diffrent this sculpt can look.

6. Kalia is lovely and look at that snow, we had our snow quota for the year in my area, but I would not mind 3 inches now. I dread Spring and Summer.

7. Thanks ghost reflection, yeah they can look so different and I love the relistic features... thanks derilan85, she likes the snow...not keen on hot weather myself either.

8. Has anyone heard anything about the new bodies? It seems that Bimong has worked on a few projects since April, but nothing obvious on the 60cm girls...?

9. OK, just asked at Atelier Bimong and the plans for the new Narae 60 are still on!!!! We just have to keep an eye on Bimong's Flickr for updates.

10. Could anyone help me, pleeeeeease?
      What's the situation with Narins' heads? I can see Charisma head on Bimong's site, but it's sold out. Are there any selling periods of SD heads or what? Shall I wait till they will be on sale again?

11. My beautiful girl. I hope that I will be able to get Mature sculpt one day too.

[​IMG]

12. Oh Nimrod, she's stunning!
      Great steampunk outfit and striking hair colour.
      What's her name?

Really hope Bimong still gets the new body on sale....has sounded promising for so long.

13. Thank you! She's Audrey.

14. I'm so sad with the news I've been seeing regarding Bimong. I really love his work! I always wanted a big Narae but never got the opportunity to order one. I did have the misfortune of dealing with Dollfair for my Neferti and Bimong having to send out her orders out of pocket. Oh, what a mess! I gave up on waiting for him to make a new 60cm body and went with the Zaoll body for my Neferti. I'm quite pleased.

[​IMG]
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Blanc-(Bimong-Neferti-Zaoll-Modded-DS-Saint)

I wish there were more of the bigger Naraes/Narins around. They're such lovely dolls!

15. WOW!!
      International Velvet your Neferti head looks fantastic on the Zaoll body!!
      Great tattoos as well.

Guess the Neferti head is a little smaller than the big Narae as it looks about the same size as the zaoll head.

Yes, I am very sad that the new 60cm Narae hasn't appeared, not even on the D-storic site. I will hold out hope for a while longer....Please Bimong, please!

16. Reply to international Velvet,
      I feel the same way! I was about ready to order a large Narae from the D-storic site, until I read the other message of a member, warning member's not to order from them because they didn't send her doll and never returned her money either. I wanted to get a big Narae for a long time, but there don't really seem to be a lot of them around. I really hope that the situation with Bimong or even D-storic will be resolved some time soon. Hopefully then, it will be possible to order a big Narae from them.

17. Is anyone having problems getting onto bimongs website? I really out of the loop on what is happening with these dolls.

18. ghost reflection, Bimong's dolls are selling through the site d-storic.com, now. But there is no 60-cm-Narae yet there.:...(

19. thank you! And that's terrible :(. I hope they come out soon. They were my favorite.

20. Bumping the thread up with great news that Narin Charisma and Narae Mature heads have been just released by D-storic.
      I'm very excited! Narae mature is y Holy Grail. I'm thinking about possible body matches as there are no exact info about the oroginal body release.