1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/MNF/Unoa slim mini shoe thread

Mar 21, 2008

1. We gotta update this thread. I am hoping to get a MNF soon. What about 14" Kish shoes??

2. I just got a whole bunch in the mail, so I'll try to take some photos this weekend. :)

3. I have some 14" Kish shoes and they fit my Unoas and Minifees like a dream.

4. I really dont know where I can post this as
      I am confused with the rules but still havent found a place where I can purchase nice flats for my unoa girl

5. try Deb's Adorables on Ebay. Her 14" Kish, Lark, Piper - shoes fit nicely on both minifee and unoa. (just scroll down the left sidebar until you see the link).
      http://stores.ebay.com/Debs-Adorables

6. My minifee wear 14" Kish shoes - heres my Shushu Angel in her brogues

[​IMG]
      Untitled by samsonsue62, on Flickr

7. Looking forward to more pics. :)

8. Does anyone know if Evangeline Ghasthly or Ellowyne Wilde shoes fit Slim Minis with high heel feets?

9. i think that they both have feet that are too small, roterwolkenvogel, though the shoes made for the resin version of evangeline ghastly might fit. looks like ellowyne wilde is about 4.7cm.

i dunno that i posted these up yet. little miss matched mary jane flats fit mnf high heel feet. this pair has been strained a little across the strap and it is separating on one side on one shoe, but they've been used a lot by the time that happened.
      [​IMG]

10. fenris I already feared that OTL Though I should soon be able to test it myself as I'm getting some of their outfits that also come with the shoes xD

11. Ellowyne shoes are way too small (but do fit ChicLine!). Someone on Flickr said that some of the boots for the *resin* (not vinyl -- they have different foot sizes) Evangeline Ghastly fit, but it may be the case that some do and some don't.

Ellowyne clothes generally fit Narae/MNF/small-bust Unoa, although you may have to take their hands off to put their arms through the sleeves.

-- A <3

12. it's taken over a year of heavy use of these to get them to start breaking. they're soft vinyl, so kinda stretch. they are painted and are white underneath, so it's noticeable. i think i'm going to see what adding some glue does to help stabilize the tear.

13. I just realised now that I never posted that Lorifina shoes fit Slim Minis perfectly. The downside is that it's a discontinued fashion doll by Hasbro which means you'd need to get them off eBay - on the upside they are between $ 5 - $ 15 per pair and if you are in the US you can even luck out and get free shipping (if you are not, you mostly pay as much shipping as you pay for the shoes itself).

[​IMG]

They are made out of soft vinyl (? this is me guessing), therefore able to stretch a bit and they are a fine alternative for cheaper shoes if you (like me) tend to spend copious amounts of money on the dresses and completely forget to pick up shoes /ahem

14. I love those Lorifina shoes, they're adorable. There's a few of them on eBay right now, but unfortunately they refuse to ship to Europe.

As said before, shoes for 22" American Model dolls and resin Evangeline Ghastly usually fit Minifee high heel feet. They can't stand in all of them though. Shoes by Paul Zhangby on eBay are so wonderful and they're relatively affordable, I own quite a few. I just discovered these I hadn't seen before, available in many colours but I'll probably get them in red:
      www.ebay.nl/itm/Sherry-22-Tonner-Am...44?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item43b9b9b664

15. Wow, those shoes look so cute on the girls! I've never thought that Lorifina shoes could fit a slim msd! Thanks for the info! :)

16. Evelien,Can those pair of shoes fit the slim MSD feet, cause I bought a couple of his shoes too, but they were stated as MSD size, so they could fit my MSD dolls. But for the other sizes, I've asked him about the fitting but he doesn't seem to reply me yet. So I was wondering if the pair of red boots that you've posted could fit a slim MSD feet that are size 5.4 cm ?

17. Well, as I said, shoes for 22" American Model dolls and resin Evangeline Ghastly should fit slim mini's high heel feet. All of the shoes I and other DoA members bought from this category for their MNFs, seem to fit. The red boots were shipped to me today, I'll probably have them in 2-3 weeks, and once I have them I'll definitely post the result.

18. Evelien, &#8203;alright thanks for the info! :D

19. So the 22" Tonner American Model dolls shoes sold by Paul Zhangby fit perfectly MNF with high heel feet.

[​IMG]
      As you can see on this picture, I manage to make my MNF stand with them without any help.

But unfortunately I've tried to put these shoes on my WD Priscilla with her high heel feet, but they didn't fit, her feet were a little bit too large.
      So these shoes don't fit every 1/4 slim dolls ( although when I bought this pair they were supposed to fit slim MSD dolls ...)