1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/MNF/Unoa slim mini shoe thread

Mar 21, 2008

1. It's even harder to find shoes for MNF boys. Especially nice masculine ones and not kiddish looking ones. I recently discovered Paul Zhangby's shoes listed for 1/4" MSD or 17" Tonner and the measurements sound like they'd be a good fit. http://www.ebay.com/itm/290847040900
      Has anyone tried these, or just the 22" American Model ones?

2. Ive not tried those exact ones but I find 17" tonner shoes a good fit for minifee flat feet and the 22" model feet fit the high heeled feet well

3. I did try some paul Zangby boots on my MNF boy, and they fit wonderfully.

4. What shoes has people tried on their moe-line girls?

5. so, just a question, if a shoes fit Narae high heel feet, does it fit minifee's high heel feet?

6. Someone already posted in the MNF thread awhile back about these shoes from Denver Doll Emporium that fit the FL Moe Line feet.

DollinStyle
      Bows $22
      Size: MSD-B 54mm X 20mm
      Colors: Black, Dove, Khaki, Peacock, Sunglo, Red, Pink, Blush

I have a Moe Line girl and these shoes and can affirm that they fit barefoot and with stockings that are made with fabric that is not thicker than regular T-shirt type weight.

Yes and no. It depends on your definition of fit as in “really fit” or “useable” coupled with the particular style of shoe/boot.

In general, 22” Tonner American Model/18’resin Evangeline Ghastly size shoes/boots can be put on a MNF high heel foot but they tend to be a little large with the toes not showing enough in open toe styles.

If there is a particular style you want to know about, please link to it as I might own it.

Because MNF model legs are straighter and the ankles can flex more than the cutie leg ankles, MNF with models legs are able to balance for free standing with a higher heel height than Narae high heel feet are able to free stand wearing.

Heel height is critical for the Narae high heel feet because their ankles do not have flexing ability. MNF cutie legs with their curvature do better for standing with a heel height that Narae can stand in.

7. *nods* What Passionasfashion said :)

If you use a doll stand, more 22" shoes are usable for Narae -- if not, you have to find ones that she can stand in (or photograph/pose her sitting down.)

So far, all of the high-heeled shoes I've bought for my Naraes have been usable with my MNF (who has the Model legs.) I haven't really checked to see which ones enable free-standing vs. Narae (my MNF is an elf, and doesn't wear a lot of heels), but they definitely fit her HH feet.

Most of my 22" high heels are closed-toe, other than the Lorifina sandals, so I haven't noticed the toe-peek issue.

Hope this helps!

-- A :aheartbea

8. So I read through this entire thread, but still a little confused.

I'm looking for more dressy/mature looking boots for a Unoa boy.

Dollzone lists their shoes as 5.5-5.6cm so these should fit a boy no problem? I owned a DZ boy a very long time ago, and remembered his feet seeming largish. But the doll zone boots are very much the style im looking for!

9. Does anyone know if bluefairy tinyfairy shoes fit minifee? Thanks so much!

10. Just thought I'd let everyone know I have a pair of those Chukka Boots that DDE is selling through GuessDoll coming from a 2079 Realms Group Order, if the info on 2079's site is correct they will fit the minifee boys amazingly. So when they arrive I'll share pictures.

11. The Bluefairy shoes are too wide for the Minifee feet. I took few photos for reference.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Sorry for bad phone photos, but I hope you can see the difference from there. I haven't yet seen the the Bluefairy TF Stiletto heel feet or shoes, but next month I'm going to make an order on stuff for BF so I'll buy a pair of those feet and shoes. I'll make a better comparison then.

12. Thank you very much for your reply. I am disappointed, I had hoped they would work!! I love blue fairy shoes!

13. Those should fit (they won't be too small), but they're going to be wide/chunky. They may look best with some socks or tights to fill out the width a little bit.

-- A <3

14. Those are shoes for 70cm tall SDs.
      Remember that minifees feet are just 5.5 X 2.2cm and 8.2cm is a huge (in the dolly world) almost 3 cm difference. I even have to wonder who really wants to put 6.5cm footed dolls in that. I have a pair of gorgious boots from nine9style that are 6 x 2.8cm and I think they look comical (but I love them so I live with it).

Guy stuff at this size is supper hard.

15. Just a hint, I bought Monique Sitting Pretty shoes just to test the size for my Minifee. I bought the 72mm/20mm - fits American Model 22” size. Here are some photos. And note, I stuffed some filling to the toe parts, but otherwise fits well on heel feet.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I already ordered two other pairs. Too bad they're not available in all colours there are in the picture. (You can see the colours available for size when you choose the size and then click the drop menu open).

16. Those are sold in two sizes and the one advertised as 1/4 is 6,5
      he can wear some msd shoes, i'm not sure how they'll fit without strings though