1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/MNF/Unoa slim mini shoe thread

Mar 21, 2008

1. Antoinette and Ellowynne shoes are way too small for these BJDs. American Model shoes fit my Limhwa Sujan high heel feet and Narae high heel feet but are too narrow for Unoa flat feet.

2. does anyone have a m-line boy with shoes that fit? Would they fit into shoes for girl m-lines?

3. Do you think it will be possible to find high feet for Unoa ? Maybe Dollmore ?

4. I can't find if this was already asked, but anyone of you tried Nine9style shoes (the flat ones, any kind of sneakers) on your MNF (the normal feet, not moe).? There's few sneakers I really like, but I dont want them to look too big. From MSD section they say size is 6.7cm (length) x 2.9cm (wide) x 3.5cm, but there's also a BUNNY Size section, that goes with 6.2cm (length) x 2.6cm (wide) x 3.1cm (high) size. I believe that are outside measurments though and I was wondering if the bunny size wouldnt fit better ?

5. minifee feet are 5.4cm long, so the bunny size will likely fit better.

6. Thank you Fenris :)

7. Ive seen a photo with a moe wearing the bunny size and owner said fit perfectly.

I have a pair on my wishlist lol. xD

8. ooh, so if it fit moe perfectly, then will be too tight for normal feet then...I want most of their pairs lol, but I dont want too big or too smal..and I am affraid normal msd will be too big then..

9. Well, I would think the bunny line shoes would fit an A-line Minifee feet as well.

The site says their feet are about 5cm :
      http://www.nine9style.com/shop/step1.php?number=14413&b_code=B20110210124028&c_code=C20110210124028

And my A-line Minifee's feet measure 5,2 cm long x 2 cm wide (at the largest part, but narrower for the most part).
      So I think it should fit. At least, it's worth a try !
      Good luck !
      Please share the results if you try.;)

As for me, I have just ordered several heeled shoes to try on my Minifee's heel feet, we'll see if it works !
      It should be a tight fit, but I'm hopeful.

10. I own pairs of all styles of the Bunny line shoes and can tell you Bunny line shoes DO NOT fit the MNF active foot.

The Moe boy foot (5.0 cm) is the largest FL MNF foot that will fit into the Bunny line shoe styles.

I don't know how you are measuring your MNF active foot at 5.2 cm because FL measurement chart for Active line dolls states that foot is 5.5 cm, which is precisely how I measure all of my active feet to be.

The Bunny line of shoes are a good fit for both Moe line boys and girls.

11. People, does someone know if these would fit a unoa boy?
      I remember someone mention this seller here and that the pair of shoes she bought fit mnf. I don't have my boy here to measure his feet, so now I'm really doubting :/

12. Just for reference, here are some foot measurements:

Minifee M-line regular feet (magnetic) are 4.4cm long
      A-line high heel feet (string) are 5cm long
      A-line regular feet (string) are 5.4cm long
      Unoa flat feet are about 5.3cm long, but they are wider than Minifee feet

I do not have M-line high heel feet yet. The A-line high heet feet fit best in the 22" American Model/Evangeline Ghastly shoes. The shoes seem to run narrow, but most of them you can still get the foot into. The M-line feet slip and slide around in the American Model/Evangeline Ghastly shoes, but if they are lace-ups they seem to work OK.

13. Sorry for barging in, but I´ve been a bit desperate when it comes to shoes for my Narae *_*
      I wanted to know if someone here has pics of a bjd with this boots or something similar to it:
      1/4 MSD Boot * RHL003 - Dusty Red - 1/4 (MSD) - rRabit Shoes
      Cause I´ve bought ones on etsy that just look too big on her (not fit wise, but proportion wise) so now I´m a bit cautious when it comes to buying new ones for her.

#393 Laura_RP, Mar 16, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    14. Laura, here's a picture of some red 1/4 rRabit Shop boots on my Unoa (proportioned similarly to Narae):

Cassia and Lily

I find them to be a good fit, not too chunky or oversized.

-- A :)

15. Thank you very much for the reply! They do look pretty good on them. And your girls are stunning! :love
      Searching for slim MSD shoes is so annoying, cause the companies always make them so oversize looking. Glad the ones from rrabit aren't like that.

16. Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked my girls, and that I could help you! <3

17. So, i will now give my 5cents to this thread. I own Naraes/Narin, Unoas(Boys and Girls), 2 Moe Line Boy bodies and an Limhwa Boy. Over the years i collected enough shoes and experience.
      I got an Narin back then with High Heel Feet and switched Feet with an Unoa Girl. The skincolor is different but with some nice Stockings not noticeable and she can wear Tonner Model High Heels. If she's strung tight enough and had some Hot Glue Sueding and you have enough Patient, she can stand on her own.
      I got shoes and Boots for my Narin and Unoa Boys from Leeke and they where all a great fit - and look in scale.
      The Leeke girl shoes where all to wide for my Taste.
      For my Limhwa Boy i found England Boots on Etsy that fit great.
      And yes etsy is a great source. i got some Minifee and Unoa sized shoes from there. I got many Shoes from diverse Ebay sellers but in the End i sold most of them, because they where to big, even the ones who where extra for Unoa feet.
      I had much trouble finding Shoes for the Moe Boys. In the end i used normal MSD shoes. I got a Pair from rRabit, put on some thick woolen Socks and Tadaa it worked.
      But the Magnets on the Feets anoy me to no end. They really should use stronger ones.
      So here some of my collection.
      [​IMG]
      2 Leeke Boots - Leeke + brown rRabbit Shoes on Moe - 3 styles of shoes i found on Ebay( fit great) - Unoa shoes and england Boots from Etsy - Narin/Narae High Heel Feet with Tonner Model 20' Shoes

#397 Froschschenkel, Jun 12, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    18. [​IMG]

Left: Unoa boy (Alchemic Labo)
      Right: Limho Mono (Limhwa)

I tried to buy a pair of boots from paul_zhangby's 1/4-65mm boots (Artículos en la tienda paul_zhangby en eBay). So here a little review!

Both go perfectly for mnf and unoa (maybe a little bit wide for mnf, I tried them on a friend's mnf boy). The higher ankle boots are a bit too snug for the Limho Mono, I was able to put them but it was difficult. The lower ones fit better.

19. Thank you! It's so hard to find good boy shoes for this size! :)

20. Yes, it is T^T But my biggest problem is my Limho Mono.
      MSD shoes = Too big
      MSD slim shoes = too snug

D_: Does anyone know where to find shoes for his size?