1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/MNF/Unoa slim mini shoe thread

Mar 21, 2008

1. Check the SoulDoll Kid boy and SoulDoll Vito boy foot measurements against his, maybe? The Vito shoes are the right size to fit an odd-sized doll of mine (aGatti Daniele), although they may be a little oversized-looking for your Mono. (Vito is between an MSD and SD in size.)

SoulKid *girls* have small feet, and I don't recommend the shoes for anything other than MNF, Chibi-Unoa, and Elder Unoa, but I think the boy shoes may be just a little larger compared to some others.

Another tip might be going to the Mono discussion thread, or searching for Limho Mono on Flickr, and asking owners where they get shoes for their boys :)

-- A <3

2. Thank you! I will do a bit of research on that :D

3. Hello, i hope i can help you. I made a quick little fashion show with my Limhwa Boy. Please pay attention to his left Foot.( if you click on the Pics they get bigger)

So here we go England Boots from Etsy - great fit - but better to close with tight Pants:
      [​IMG]

Geta from Etsy- it fits...somewhat
      [​IMG]

Leeke Shoes and Boots - great fit
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Mimiwoo? Sandales - should be for Unoa but a bit to Wide all around even for my Unoa Boy
      [​IMG]

another one from Ebay...perfect for Unoa Elder Brother... but not so for Mono
      [​IMG]

Legenddoll sport Shoes. They look in scale and the fit is ok, maybe better with socks.
      [​IMG]

The last Pair - rRabit Shoes. Great fit
      [​IMG]

Souldoll Vito shoes are by the way, Way too big on Mono.
      [​IMG]

So, thats all i have to offer.
      I can not really describe it. But over the years i got an eye for Shoes that look in scale on the slim Minis.
      Personally i don't care so much for the fit (a bit loose on the feet), as long as they look over all in scale.

4. rRabit and Leeke seem good options then, thank you a lot!! <3

5. Would it be possible to see a better picture of how brava bambi shoes fit? im thinking of buying some but id like to see if thers gaping or what not

6. I hope I am posting this on the right spot but. . . I JUST purchased my first BJD (FairyLand Ball Joint Doll Shopping Mall ) and I need shoes. . . But Fairyland doesn't have many options that I like, at this time. I was looking at 3 sets of shoes I found on eBay. . . I was hoping some of you could help me?
      Here is what I am looking at:
      MSD 1/4 Black High-Heels Synthetic Leather Shoes AOD DOD DZ BJD Dollfie
      1/4 BJD leather shoes MSD Dollfie DREAM cross PUNK Boots EID LUTS AOD DOD MID DZ
      [wamami] 1/4 Brown Synthetic Leather Boots/Shoes For MSD DZ DOD BJD Dollfie

Think they will fit her?

Thank you for your help
      (I tried to read all the threads I can about shoes but I ran into lots of old or broken links)

7. This etsy seller makes a lot of mini fee shoes and listings for moe line shoes too. If your doll is a moe line her feet will be even smaller and you need to make sure this seller says "moe" in the description. She is definitely worth checking out!

Summomo by summomo82

8. I totally agree, and would give my recommendation. I bought 4 pairs of shoes from her and they all fit perfectly

9. Hello,
      I read a part of the discussion and I would like to know if you had bought (and if you have pictures) for A-Line MiniFee wearing shoes 18.5 "Evangeline Ghastly. because I fear it is too narrow and too long on my minifee.
      thank you

10. Does someone know about sneakers that would fit mnf standard boys and unoa boys?
      I've found boots, shoes, and converse...but sneakers is kind of a difficult task!

11. This is a very interesting thread, I am planning to get a JID somewhere in the future. Are there any patterns to be found for them?

12. Does anyone know if these shoes will fit unoa boy feet?

edit: I bought a pair and they fit wonderfully!

#413 unoa_im_afreak, Apr 28, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    13. Does someone know where I can find those shoes ? (The owner never answers me)...

[​IMG]

Thanks !

14. @Froschschenkel, do the Tonner shoes fit the MNF A-line girls?
      I am assuming those are the ones on the girl wearing light blue and white, all the way to the right of your picture? Those are gorgeous shoes! Any idea if they have a name?
      [​IMG]

15. Now that Fairyland is making heel feet for the Moe-line, I wonder what will fit and what new shoes we may find!

16. That's what upsets me most. Why change and be different from everyone else and cause so much trouble?

17. Would the Fairyline have different size feet than the A-line and B-line? Iplehouse simplified things when they redid all the feet for all the girls in the same size. I think that's an awesome idea that opens up a lot of possibilities for all the SD+ girls.

18. I don't know anything about Minifee High heel feet. Sorry. I have some old Narae High Heel feet on my Unoa (the blue/white one) and the Model Tonner Shoes fit absolute great and she can stand without any help in them. But i can tell you, that the normal feet will not fit sandales because of the Arche of the shoes. But you can use closed Boots. I have seen and read about it.
      I use them for my Narae and Unoa normal feets but its a tight fit on them and some of the boots are too tight. But minifee feets are slimmer.
      I got these shoes fom Ebay searching "22 Tonner Model shoes" or something that line