1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/MNF/Unoa slim mini shoe thread

Mar 21, 2008

1. My daughter had an American Girl Hopscotch Hills girl doll and I found a pair of her
      shoes the other day. Today I remembered I had them and tried them on my Narae, Natalia. They fit!

2. That's great to know! I love Logans shoes, they are kinda like Doc Matens! I need the school spiret set, I love the saddle shoes.

3. Awesome, good to know there's more options out there. :) Thanks.

4. I think I have one of Logan's Docs here, I will find it and try it on Natalia. Hope it fits! I'll let you know for sure!
      Lily

5. Someone asked earlier, but these shoes fit DZ dolls perfectly; I have both, and my DZ girl's feet are simply a tad thinner.

I have Cissy pumps, and my unoa's feet are a bit wide, so you can see the edge of her feet in heels that are slightly old and worn in, but the newer shoes have stiffer leather, and so this doesn't happen. I can upload pictures later. And yes, unoas cannot stand in those shoes (though DZ girls can, I was surprised to find).

6. If any MNF owners are looking to buy Monique shoes, I would suggest the 57/28mm size, the 54/25mm are prety small on them, you can get them to fit...sort of. But they are worse than with Unoa since their feet are 1mm bigger.

7. Do the Dale Rae flats here fit the MNF a-line feet?

8. This is such a great thread! I was needing to find more options for this size foot---my Naraes/Unoas have been wearing shoes too big for them for awhile, lol! I've made do, but I look forward to trying some of these options out...thanks!

9. Their site says they do, though it claims MNF feet are 57x23...and they're really not.... You'd probably have to check with some one who has bought them. But I think they would fit, they're sized for Narae...so they might be a little tight.

10. As far as I know, the MNF feet are slightly smaller than Narae, am I wrong?

I bought a few of the Dale Rae shoes and got them today. I am MORE than happy with the fit of both the sneakers/tennis shoes and the flats, hands down the best fitting shoes I've ever bought for my Unoa. The pumps are a little big, but less so than the Luts pumps, and of thinner material, so they look more in scale.

Really cute shoes, and very reasonable in price - they all clock in at about $15.

Pics:

Flats:
      [​IMG]

Sneakers
      [​IMG]

Pumps
      [​IMG]

11. Oh, Brennil - thanks for posting those pics! I really love the sneakers, and the pumps look promising, too.

12. I'm not sure completely since I've never seen a Narae in person, but the Teen Trends shoes (I had a chance to try them this weekend) don't seem to fit as well as the photos on Narae. I could be wrong of course.
      How big are Narae's feet compared to Unoa? From what I have deduced through the Monique Shoes, MNF feet are a bit larger than Unoa feet. Though it could be because they have really long second toes...and it just makes things seem like their feet are bigger.
      Those flats fit you Unoa perfectly by the way, I'm hoping they will fit MNF just as well.

13. cool, i think i may get a few of the dale rae shoes for my soon-to-be-arriving girl!! they looks pretty awesome! X3

14. Hi,

I didn't see any in that size (54/25mm)??:?

where, please, I purchased from them before.

Evelyn

15. Look under Monique, some styles come in that size, some don't. Be careful of open shoes (clogs for example) They are waaay too wide for slim mini feet even though they're advertised as the same size.

16. Thanks for your advice. I just ordered some Dale Rae flats for my MNF Lishe. I've been also looking for boots for my MNF El, but the majority of them seemed too be too big. Then I was lucky and managed to buy a pair of long black MNF boots from the 'Clothing and shoes' thread (and I nearly had ordered some Dollmore boots). :)

17. wow those Dale Rae shoes are sooo cute! i wish i wasn't so broke.

18. Does thees from Dollmore fit an Unoa :s?
      And they aslo have some cute ballerina ones.. But I read someone said that shoes over 6,5 was too big.
      And Dollmore says they're 7,5 :?

I wish they'd just lable packages as gifts :sweat cus the customs here are 25% of the price of the item (including shipping)PLUS additional fees x]
      Gah, I just hate that...