1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narae/MNF/Unoa slim mini shoe thread

Mar 21, 2008

1. I believe that that Dollzone boots fit Minifées just fine. My new MNF boots are exactly the same size as the DZ boots I have.

2. Yes they are!

3. Has anyone tried the Dale Rae flats on a MNF yet? I need to order some shoes for my incoming tiny, and it would be nice if I could get some for my MNF too.

4. I just tried all my Dale Raes on my brand new shushu A line body and they all fit great.

5. Awesome thanks! ^^ Do you have any photos by any chance?

6. They look like they might be a bit too wide.

7. :o:(:...( Could I use padding one the sides?

8. if you don't think they might be visible, or you don't mind it, then i guess you could?

9. I don't know if that would be a good idea. It might work with runners...but it will probably look very off balance. I got some clog shoes from Monique, and was told they were the proper width but upon getting them home they definately were not. There was at least a 1/3cm gap on each side (probably more) and they just look really silly overall. You could try it I suppose, then decide if it works for you, they aren't so expensive that it would be silly to even bother trying...but personally I wouldn't suggest it. :(

Also, you might be able to get an idea for the size differences by measuring your doll's foot on a piece of paper then adding the dimensions of the shoes over top. It will probably not be an accurate representation, but then at least it might help you decide if you want to even bother trying.
      With the runners it might not be as much of an issue since they are completely enclosed, but with half/partway/etc. open shoes don't forget to take into account that most of these shoes are made for chubby little children's style feet, so the curve of the upper is going to reflect that and could make it larger than you anticipated.

10. :...( So does anyone know were I can get just plain white sneakers?

11. the sneakers my boy wears isn't completely plain, but it looks like a pair of (aha, adidas?) sneakers. you can get them from dollmore. they're a little loose on my boy, in that i can slip them on without unlacing them (convenient!), but they still fit pretty well, especially with a little pair of socks. :3

i'd reccomend those if you want a low-cost pair of casual shoes. the vans also work pretty well. ^^

12. i've seen how tight a fit they are with some of the normal MSDs, even 's own pado, so i'm actually preferring the loose fit. ^^;; it takes me far less them to slip them on and off. :3

the ones i have are the tan+white sneakers, and one side of the black+red (the other side fell off my pile of doll stuff that i was collecting from a friend and i could never find it when i went looking) and the white skull vans. :3 i'm aiming to get more vans and sneakers for my boy, and some of the dale rae flats for my girl. ^^

13. I didn't mention that this fit was on my Narin and Narae. Sorry for the confusion!

Yeah, I don't mind the fit. It kinda works as boy shoes. Also, Narin and Narae have the same size feet, so if you can find a pair that fit on Narae, Narin will be able to wear them.

14. oh, are they distinctly different-sized than MNFs?

15. Looks like I'll be ordering shoes when the next Dollmore Group Order rolls around then. ^^ Thanks you guys. :)

16. I have no idea, but I thought I would clarify to avoid confusion. :sweat

17. A quick comparison shows that my A line Shushu's feet are exactly the same size as my Narin's.

18. brennil>> Awesome~ ;D

After a MNF, I honestly don't think I could get any MSD that wasn't a slender-built MSD. The outfitting costs would just be insane. :<