1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. We have been waiting for a funds transfer to reply to each refund request.. I didn't think it was appropriate to reply without a definite time for when the refunds would be sent.

Refunding will begin on Wednesday when the transfer is complete.

We are casting the Neferti heads now and will have all of them completed by the end of the month. We were instructed in writing to cast the heads and ship them, since Bimong was not able to do this. He even sent us a TIF file of the logo we are to place on the certificates. So there is no problem with the Neferti orders at present and we will be in touch with all the customers for Neferti with an update.

Again, I apologize for the delay in replying to emails. Now that we have refunding schedule in place, we'll be contacting everyone individually and giving definite info on each request now that we have information from the bank.

2. Thanks for taking the time to reply (I know it has been extremely busy/stressful for you), Catrina. I asked a few questions in a PM I just sent--please take the time to answer it when you're available to do so.

3. Thank you for the update! I am relieved to hear that the Nefertis will still be produced. I can absolutely wait a little longer if it means that I will receive my doll. <3 I eagerly await a shipping notice. :aheartbea

4. Catrina also contacted me personally about the refund, letting me know that she is still trying for this week. Thankyou Catrina!

5. Agent Byakko, who ordered for me Narin Dragonfly, said in a wiki. Since I do not have a PayPal, then ordered Byakko. But this is my order! :)

6. I have changed resolution in wiki to 'refund' and sent an e-mail to Catrina.

7. Changed my request to a total refund,email to Catrina sent, Wiki is updated.
      Waiting for answer from Catrina and money ASAP.Tired of this.Will order the doll later at Bimong site.

8. I am waiting for refund on two orders #3403 and #3532. Hopefully today.

Received complete refund for order #3532 on 10/24/. Thank you Catrina.

I decided to wait for Catrina to look through her Naraes and see if there is one that I'd like for order #3403. I will update this post when order #3403 is resolved.

9. No email back from Catrina still for me for over a month and about 20 total emails to all her known accounts. Ordered June 8th, my order number is #00003557. Days passed since order and funds given to Datatex Media: 134 days.

Will be filing with all three of these agencies if all of my money is not returned to me by Thursday October 21 2010:

Ohio Attorney General's office consumer complaint division: http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/ConsumerComplaint/
      Better Business Bureau: http://www.bbb.org/cleveland/busine.../dollfair-international-in-berea-oh-12004229/
      Internet Fraud division of the FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Have taken screenshots of my attempts to contact Catrina here in the forum, and have logs of my sent emails.

10. I can't understand it, Nocturneofsilence, since we've gone through the emails and someone has been helping me organize all the numbers. I assure you your refund will be arriving shortly.

we will be doing refunds today of orders taken via Visa/ Mastercard etc. as well as some Paypal. i have been advised by Paypal to transfer money into my account there since the refunds will go faster. Paypal refunds should be happening over today, tomorrow and Friday due to the time it takes for transfers to deposit to Paypal.

Neferti orders are proceeding and casting is going well. and we will be sending those off by the end of the month.

11. Happy to hear it,Catrina!!!Waiting for my refund on Mastercard desperately!

12. I updated my info on the wiki...........

13. Very glad to hear that. Thank you, Catrina. :)

14. Are the refunds being issued to everyone that ordered (except for Neferti) or only those that have contacted Catrina?

15. Thanks Catrina for the update :)

16. That was actually what I was wondering as well. ^^;;

17. I also wait for my doll 43cm + a butterfly head . I ordered them 2 + 3 March 2010
      I am so sad thinks are going this way!

18. I also updated my info on the wiki...........but I still hope for my Narea + head I ordered

19. Refund received!

thank you very much :)

20. Catrina, just sent you another PM concerning the orders and refunds. Thanks!