1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. Refund recieved!
      Thanks so much Catrina :)
      This has been an ordeal for us all & I'm sure over time new information and details will emerge as to how and why this whole thing happened.
      Let's see if Bimong can deliver...

For now it's over & out for me :)

Smiles (giggle),
      Ingrid

2. IF we ask for a refund does the order get canceled? I really want to know this......

3. I hope I'll receive refund shortly, too.
      Would you send e-mail about it, Catrina?

4. No refund,no email yet - but Catrina said the refund should be sent be yesterday!And several people have got it!

Catrina,please,sent me refund ASAP,I don't want to sound loud but I'm very tired of this situation!

5. I've put information up in previous posts.. will try to write it more simply and clearly:

Funds went into my bank account on TUESDAY and then Paypal advised I send funds into my Paypal account, so my customers would not pay fees. Here is the latest on this:
      Date:
      Oct 19, 2010 Time:
      10:51:21 PDT Status:
      Processing (Expected Clearing Date: Oct 22, 2010)[​IMG]
      i did as much refunding as I could with my balance yesterday and more funds will clear tomorrow, as the notice says, Oct 22.
      If you need your refund today and don't mind paying 5-10% in Paypal fees, contact me now and I'll send it to you now.

Zababee, you have sent me perhaps 15 emails and PM's the past week, all with different instructions. Refund, change my order, refund, change my order to this resin color.. don't refund, please refund... yes, I am confused. We will ship you your white Neferti head you requested us to make for you, and can refund the remainder to you when funds clear in Paypal tomorrow. Neferti will be shipping next week and we made your white head as you asked me to. The heads are now in finishing process.

NEFEferTi update: Cristy Stone will be painting the Neferti heads for those who requested painted heads. You are getting a fantastic deal here, because Cristy's faceups go for three times what you paid for your Neferti painted head. She includes a signed certificate of authenticity with each of her faceups. If you aren't familiar with Cristy's work, she has won many BJD competitions and her work is so amazing. She will do your head in the same style and colors as shown in the Neferti photos. I'm so grateful to Cristy for her love and support on this project.

Thank you everyone for your patience. Though this has been a bad experience in some respects, the majority of the emails I have received are so sweet and supportive, I have been moved to tears sometimes.

Catrina

Edit:
      Lara, you did get a refund yesterday.
      Tracy, I'm not sure what to do about order refunding and having your order continue with Bimong.
      I've heard all the same stories and assurances now for months, and don't want my customers to end up in my shoes.. money gone and no doll and endless frustrations, that is why I'm refunding you guys rather than turning over orders to him.

6. Hello Catrina, thank you very much for the information! From my bank, I know it could take up to 2 weeks until it would be posted on my account, but when I'll have got it, I'll immediately inform you.

7. I desided to delete my loud post.I have my position - several posts futher I found abilities to sound more patient.

8. Catrina, thanks for answering my question. I'll send you a email shortly. Updated my info on wiki as well.

9. I ordered a Narin Charisma back in July. I emailed Catrina regarding a refund earlier this month and I have had no correspondence from her what so ever. PMing her now to try and resolve this.

10. I emailed to Catrina demanding for a refund.That is my third letter to her with this resolution.
      I think it is impossible to force me to buy head at her if I don't want anymore and want my money back.
      My next step if Catrina continue to refuse to sent me refund today-tomorrow will be goung to DoA administration.
      I think it is simply unfair to give refund to everybody who wants it exept me - just because Catrina read at last all my letters ,that I was sendidng to her with not full information about what was going on.

11. hello Cartrina, if I understand you correctly you advice us, to ask for a refund, in stat of waiting for the doll?!
      Please let me know , because in that case I will change my choice in the wiki!

Astrid

12. I waiting for a Narae dreamer tan since may ... (order 3528)
      thank you

13. Just as a note, DoA's administration is not involved and will not get involved with these transactions as they did not happen through our Marketplaces. We can't be used as a threat in this instance (or any other, really), particularly because your order is being fulfilled.

14. dear Armeleia!
      Thank you,sorry - I just didn't knew that nobody could help me.
      I will be trying to convince Catrina to give me refund - as to everybody else.
      She doesn't reply my emails, so I will be doing it here.
      Without asking for DoA mods help.

15. Dear Catrina,

I'm glad to inform you the refund is received, thank you very much!

Cheers

Lara

16. Sent a email yesterday asking for a refund as well, hope to hear from you soon or next week Catrina.

17. Quick update:
      The Paypal funds came in today, and most of the people in the Wiki should receive their refunds today.

(insert cheers and happy celebrations!!)

If you asked for a refund after I sent this first deposit to Paypal, I will transfer more today and it should show up Monday or Tuesday (it takes about 3 days for it to show up). Today should be most of it though.

I have been working with Paypal and got their advice on the best way to do this.. and it takes TIME to do each one, since sometimes people have sent me multiple payments and use a different Paypal email ID than their normal email address, or address used as a billing email address. Each refund will also show the order numbers on them in the Subject area of the email. I'm sorry but DOA screen names are confusing to me and most of the time I have no idea who you are unless you give me your order number. Even though I am sending money from a balance, Paypal is still charging me fees.. and I already paid fees on everything in the beginning. That's why it's been hard for me to calculate how much needs to go to Paypal. Each refund is different, depending on where it must be sent.

Zababee, I will give you a refund but you need to know how confusing it was getting so many different and opposing requests from you in the span of only one week. I did reply to your original request here on DOA, to switch to a white resin. I would also warn you about sending your money in for a Neferti elsewhere-- that is why I was shipped the master and logo to make the certificates. There was NO ABILITY TO MAKE ANY DOLLS. ~~~ZERO~~~. No boxes, no certificates, no casting place, no molds, nothing. I was in shock and I'd had enough promises... . If things don't work out for you, I may not be able to make a Neferti for you after this time. Did we want to do all this here and make the Neferti heads? No. It's been a huge amount of work. We had no other choice, because there was no other way to get them to our customers. Luckily we make other types of BJD here and are able to color match the Narin colors and do the molding and casting.

thank you everyone, please take a look for your refunds. They are all moving along well now. We also discovered some of our email trouble: about 5 of our customers have that email virus on their computer, which sent our system THOUSANDS of SPAM emails in the span of only 1-2 weeks. We weeded through our spam system and found some of the missing emails. This is why I have been replying to emails via my private email address this week. Oh well, Murphy's Law is in full effect here. But I'm pleased the refunds are progressing steadily and hope to have all concluded shortly.
      Catrina

18. Thank you for the update, Catrina. I'll update the Wiki when I get my refund...

19. Hi Catrina, thanks for the update. Please respond to my PM when you have the chance.

20. Masala Chai Tea, I've replied to your questions.

And many of the WIKI people have refunds now, I am not sure who is who, but we've been working all day at processing these. Visa/MC refunds might take a couple days, but the Paypal ones should come with an email announcement. Due to Paypal fees, I've needed to make another transfer to the Paypal account so I can finish off those refunds.
      Paypal shows this:
      Date:
      Oct 22, 2010
      Time:
      13:00:07 PDT
      Processing (Expected Clearing Date: Oct 27, 2010)

So we will be able to process the rest here on the 27th. the reason I'm doing transfers into Paypal rather than using a credit card is that the credit card method will send fees to my customers.