1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. Thanks Catrina! I sent another PM and also updated my status under the Wiki noting that we have worked out a resolution in my case.

2. Catrina!Thank you for update. I want to confirm one more time - I want refund and will be very greatful to you if you will sent it to me as early as you can.Thank you.Sorry for several different emails - I was updating my desisions due to the changing situation.Now I stay firm and ask you for refund - as I understood you do not reject to sent it to me in full .Thank you.I hope I will come over this situation without nervious break.I'm just very tired of it and want refund.

3. Hello, Catrina!
      You said that the Neferti heads are going now to have face-ups done and that it will take a little more time to send them. But what about heads without faceup choice? When you will send them?
      Thank you!

4. Thanks for the update Catrina. I dont yet have my refund appearing (as of 23 Oct). Just mentioning it as I was early in the request for refund if I recall. I will check again on Monday. Are you able to send a note to those who you have refunded, or should we just wait for the paypal email?

5. I received my refund last night, and so my problem is resolved. I appreciate that a lot. Thank you very much, Catrina, and all the best for your future.

6. Updates: Bridget, you were fully refunded and with each Paypal refund I amend the subject to record your order number as well as write a personal message. Everyone should remember to check their email accounts specific to their Paypal user ID, because I am required to refund only to those Paypal emails by the system.

The blank Neferti should begin shipping next week. The painted ones might take one week longer.

Again I want to thank everyone for their extraordinary kindness and understanding during this difficult situation. I worked with Narin Creative for five years, and brought in 80 shipments of Narin Dolls which were sent all over the world. I've been in touch with the former management of Narin Creative, and they are devastated about what has happened the past six months since their licensing contract ended. At this time, I just want to make sure none of you have to go through what I have endured over the past six months. That is why you are getting refunds rather than having your orders turned over. Think about it.

7. Many thanks Catrina, I will always support you! Updated wiki info.

8. I do apologise, I did get my refund on 23 October, thanks Catrina. I will pm you privately with one question re an additional $100 I sent for outfit, but thankyou so much!!! I will update the wiki with this status

9. Catrina! Will you please send me refund on me credut card? I'm still waiting.

10. still waiting for my refund. :/

11. Update to posting #28. Received a complete refund for order#3532. I am waiting to see the Naraes that Catrina has for order #3403. Catrina has really worked hard on getting the money refunded. She is doing the best she can. I'm great full that Catrina is working to clear up this mess and make everyone whole. It's a lot of work for one person and she didn't walk away from this mess. Thanks.

12. I'm also still waiting for the refund.

13. Catrina,
      i've sended a email at this address [email protected]
      please let me know if you got my instructions thanks ^^

14. Hmm. I'm still waiting for a refund. I've checked both my paypal account and my mailbox and there's no new message.

15. Bumping information from my previous post, Paypal refunds will resume this Wednesday, when the second chunk of funds transfer into the account. (I sent the transfer Friday, Paypal noted it would deposit on Wednesday).

You will get your refunds Wednesday.. doing it this way on Paypal's advice, which means there will be no fees charged to customers (Paypal balance transfer). Have been working with Paypal on this and taking their advice.

16. Catrina!This information is for those who wait their refund on Credit Cards also?As I'm waiting for refund on my Mastercard.

17. I'm wondering the same thing too as zababee. I also payed the doll with Mastercard. Only the 50 $ for the limited jewellery was payed with Paypal.

18. I paid by credit card and got my refund. I do want to mention that depending on the bank it can take several days for the credit to appear. In my case it was 3 days from my email from Catrina to finally having it show up on my credit card statement online.

19. Thank you,Toabid7,but I have no email from Catrina about sending me refund. If I have had - I won't be asking here in thread,for sure!

20. Thank you for the informations Catrina, I copied/pasted it on the french forum (Materiel Celeste ^^) for those who are waiting like me, in France.