1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. I haven't followed this thread in the last few weeks and I am happy to see Catrina has been doing a wonderful job working hard to get people their refunds and reassuring us that the Neferti heads will be arriving to us soon. Looking forward to getting that shipping notice soon!! :)
      Thank you Catrina, for keeping a level head in this precarious situation. It is NO FUN being the middle man and my heart goes out to you for all the aggravation you have gone through.
      I will always have faith in you.
      Steph C.

2. I can't wait for my shipping notice, either. :) Many thanks.

3. the rest of the refunds were supposed to go through today..? it's 11:03 and i still haven't received any news, or refund..

4. The funds transferred to Paypal, so I am still working on them.

Please keep an eye out for your refund via your PAYPAL email, if it's different from your usual one.

And we should begin shipping the Neferti heads within the next couple days.

Thanks!

5. Catrina!Can you please tell how and when refund on Credit Card will be sent?I payed with the Credit Card,I still wait for refund on Credit Card - and I don't receive PayPal.

6. Catrina, thank you for resolving my problem! I feel confident in using you again should you be selling a doll I want.

Mo

7. i just receive refund...i prefer to have my doll but it seem very hard,
      thank you catrina :)

8. Most refunds are done now.. there are a few remaining but it's 4:30 am and I need to get a little sleep.

I will continue on them tomorrow and that should be the finish for all of them!

Credit card refunds can take anywhere from a week to 2 weeks or more to show up in the billing cycle with your bank card. Paypal and my Visa/Mastercard gateway asked me to refund only through them with the payment method originally made. This would prevent anyone from asking for 2 refunds on one order.

Thanks and almost there.. whew!

9. And one more thing....

Most of the people on DOA know me from the past 5 years and many of you have ordered through my company over and over.

I worked for Narin Doll (Narin Creative) for 5 years and it was my privilege to bring 80 (EIGHTY) full shipments of dolls from Korea to go to owners throughout the world.

The past 9 months have been living hell for me and I did everything I possibly could -- even threatening to fly to Korea -- to get these last orders made.

There is a lot I could say now, but as always my main concern has been to put my head down and try to take care of my customers. I'm sorry my email communication has been bad, but I can't pay someone to authorize refunds. That has to come from me. And because this situation is so VERY unusual, there were just too many for me to possibly answer and get the work done. Thank you for trusting me to take care of this, and thank you to everyone for sending the loving emails which really have helped so much.

NEFERTI should be shipping within the next week, and we are almost complete with refunding. Then I'm gonna collapse.

xx

10. Catrina!Thank you for supporting your customers!
      Will I receive refund tomorrow?I have no email from PayPal about refund on my credit card.

11. Refund received \o/
      You win a positive feedback for your hard work on all this situation.
      THANK YOU ! ♥

12. I think Catrina has answered this above

13. Thanks for the hard work, Catrina! :)

14. Catrina, please, as I stated ina former thread, it has been so long since I made my order, that the adress I stated to deliver my neferti head is no longer appropiated. Whom should I contact with my new one?

Thanks in advance

15. Nanyalin, this is the email address customers have been asked to use: [email protected]

16. Catrina!Please,answer my email!
      Even though I don't have any email from PayPal and no confirmation from you about my refund - the real disaster happened,I've written about it to you - my wallet was stolen yesterday,with money and credit cards.I've sent you email about it - but you didn't answered,so I'm wriring it here again.Please,try to sent me refund anyway the way - in my bank I was told that I can receive money on my card - but not pay.If something goes wrong - I will tell you what to do.As it follows I do really need money now...

Sorry everybody for posting my own problems here - but I really need refund and simply cant find the way to receive it from Catrina - and now this stolen wallet..it will complicate again my situation. But I'm sure - it wont stop Catrina if she will deside to sent me money back and we together can firnd the way for me to receive them!

17. I have also yet to receive a refund, and I know I can't really be bothered that I'm one of the last few that haven't... luck of the draw I suppose. :/

18. Didn't manage to follow the thread for a week and had emailed Catrina just before I found this new thread.
      I have requested for refund as well and am awaiting a reply.

19. Catrina, I want to remind you again about my order. This order did Byakko for me
      here it is
      Name: Byakko
      Order Date: April 24, 2010
      Ordered: Narin dragonfly 43cm head, milk white matte resin

Unfortunately, you have not responded to any of our letter.
      I have requested for refund

20. I know I'm probably just unlucky and got amongst the last ones on the list, but I just wanted to record here: I, as well, am waiting for an email either from Catrina or from Paypal, confirming the refund which I have asked for not only in the wiki page, but directly from Catrina - to whom I'm very thankful for all the effort she's making and who never ceased to be kind and lovely to me when replying to all of my messages.